help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please!

i been playing bf2 for like 6 months and never had this problem, well 2 days ago i did system recovery and when i installed and played bf2 again i saw this:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9420125492.jpg&s=x10

if u look closely there is some kind of glow around the gun and makes it look photoshopped, also in the console (~ button) the letters are distorted and blurry. someone plz help, thx.

Re: help please!

well, i find that distored and blurry items in console can mean its the resolution is too high. as for the glow, it could also be related to that. I would probably just First: make sure the resolution is the same as it used to be.

second: fully uninstall your video drivers and then just reinstall them

that should do it. anyone else have any input, though reinstalling video drivers could be jumping to conclusions its easy and should fix it.

you could also try re-applying video settings for the game.

Comment

Re: help please!

Originally posted by sackynut
      second: fully uninstall your video drivers and then just reinstall them

that should do it. anyone else have any input, though reinstalling video drivers could be jumping to conclusions its easy and should fix it.
      Yeah.

1. When you uninstall your video drivers, use drivercleaner pro to remove all references to the old driver.

2. Delete the BF2 video caches (located in C:\Documents and Settings\Cigar_Man\My Documents\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\cache and mods\xpack for SF) before restarting BF2. I do this either before or after uninstalling my video drivers.

Comment

Working...
      X