Errors Programing My Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors Programing My Controller

I am going crazy trying to program my new controller. I have just purchased a new Logitech controller that looks like a basic PS2 controller. I am programing my buttons so a can use it in my left hand and mouse in my right. it work great by the way. Well I had a similar controller before that shot craps on me and now I keep getting errors saying it detects duplicate keys, but it is just for one stinking key. Does anyone know how to override this feature so that as long as I have the buttons assigned in different areas (ie land different from air) that I can use the same buttons. Has anyone had this issue and what do you reccomend? Thanks I'm getting pretty ****ed

Re: Errors Programing My Controller

I have a problem with my jostistick.
    It won't let me fly bombers. All other aircraft are fine.

As for your problem, can you give a better example?
    Then I might be able to help.

Comment

Re: Errors Programing My Controller

Well I am assigning certain commands to my controller as opposed to the default settings. The controller has 12 programmable buttons. I have assigned some of the buttons to perform certain commands in the different modes, land, air, boat, vehicles, etc. However they should allow you to assign the same buttons to the different areas without error. I keep getting messages saying it was assigned to someplace else and there is a conflict. however I don't get the error on the other buttons. I noticed that my controller assigns numbers to the buttons and I verified them with the controller software. however when I program them in BF2 they show up as different numbers I noticed. So should I unistall, re-install. Set my contoller up and then patch. Could it be something with the patches. I'm at a loss.

Ok, well I have gone through and checked all of my programmed buttons in the game. Everything is working just fine except I have no option to go in reverse in land vehicles. I have checked and there is on an option to accelerate and decelerate. I have them both programmed and when I hit the decelerate button it basically stops me. I use a controller set up like a PS2 controller. I use the d-pad to move forward, back & left, right. It works fine when I am just trooper but I have no ptions to back up in a boat or land vehicle. Any words of wisdom what I need to do? Am I missing a command I need to program because I am not seeing the option anywhere for reverse. Please help because this sucks big time. Thanks,

Comment

Working...
      X