To insomnia365 admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To insomnia365 admins

I was playing today at 6:40 at 24/7 mashtur insomnia365 server and i landed on a building with heli with my squadmate i was sniper and he was medic.We kept killing them and when i would die he would revive me or i would spawn on him all of a sudden admin kicked me for 2 min reason hacking.I dont hack at all never did never will.When i came back i told him that im not hacking and asked him to stop kicking me and he did it again every time i come in now he kicks me.Insomnia servers are great admins too but there is that one dude dont know whats wrong with that guy his name is (GS)Chronotiggel2 or Bob something not sure since he didnt even wanna talk.Im just asking if someone can tell him to
    stop that childish kicking of people that support your servers.Thanks in advance.

Re: To insomnia365 admins

They might have taken that as stat padding. I would think that they couldnt care less even if someone talked to them. Just go back in a couple of days if they dont ban you.

Comment

or you could go to the insomnia365 site and email them with your problem. they are a game server hosting company that also deals in letting other fledgling game server hosting companies resell their servers under a different name.

but maybe they would take care of the problem for you. i'm sure they wouldn't want admins to give their business a bad name, and it is probably just a mistake of bad communication between the both of you.

Comment

thanks for replys guys its i was on my friends pc i tried from my home and it was fine maybe there was something wrong with his pc apologiez to insomnia you can go head and delete this thread...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by IVfluids
          or you could go to the insomnia365 site and email them with your problem. they are a game server hosting company ...
          I would do that first! I know these guys (@ The Planet) personaly (not the Admin's of that game server you were on, but most of the Sales, Tech and Set-Up people). They are a first class operation out of Dallas, Texas.

Here a link to their main site, good luck!

Comment

Their servers are screwed up. I saw about 10 teammates on the 24/7 Karkand server with the red/blue bug, INCLUDING an APC that I jihaded, yet I have never seen this bug anywhere else.

Comment

My fav. servers are by far all insomnia365, but i've never encountered a problem with their admins...

as soon as you said "landed blackhawk" and "sniping" and of course "mashtuur" i instantly knew where you landed, not gonna say on here, cuz its like the best sniper spot in the whole BF2 game but, yeah people kinda get mad if they don't notice you land up there and then they can't kill you before you kill them....just turn down the pwnage a bit and they won't get mad

|EDIT|good point by Rombaft...see post below...by pwnage i mean, don't snipe every guy that spawns there |EDIT|

Comment

Look, the reason why you got kickes was probably spwanraping

Comment

Simple solution to your "ultimate Sniper spot" ARTY

& Insomnia 24/7 Sharqi is never supervised, these dudes use an exploit where you can get under the concrete of the patio behind the Hotel, & they shoot out thru the wall

Ppl keep trying to kill them while they rack up the points, & steal the medals from the guys who earned it

I brought this up to tell you the soulution to this, & every other wall hack

Put C4 on the end of a tank barrel, stick the barrel in the wall

& BOOM, hacker little thin pancakes

peace

Comment

Working...
                  X