mic problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mic problem

well i have a headset and it works just fine in ventrilo and such but whenever the mic is on and i start bf2 it mutes my mic so i have to alt-tab out and un mute it but in bf2 the mic option says that i do not have mic so i have been unable to voip but can still use ventrilo while playing any ideas and also my sound card drivers are the latest and this problem did not happen untill after 1.2 patch

come on nobody else has had this problem

Re: mic problem

im having this exact problem so if u hear anything let me know P_Weezie@hotmail.com i would love for this issue to be resolved..it is REALLLLLY annoying

Comment

Thank God I'm not the only one... Would also like to know how to fix this - its horribly annoying. You two guys also getting a problem where when you talk it blasts static white noise in everyone else's headsets? I had to create a key bind in Vent to reset my sound devices each time I load into a new server. It takes me long enough to load and verify anyway ... add in this mic garbage and the rounds half over by the time I get in. :cry:

Comment

Well I loose my mic boost when bf2 starts, whats the beef?

Comment

this definatly seems to be a problem with bf2 because it will also mute my mic whenever the game switches maps i don't get a burst of static but it is damn annoying to have to alt-tab out after every map

Comment

Working...
          X