Clear All

• i wish some one can make one about the turkish army

becouse the turkish army is most powerfull midleastern army in the midleast

Re: i wish some one can make one about the turkish army

Originally posted by turksta20

For some grammer and vocabulary practice:
    *Its because the turkish army is the most powerful middle eastern army*

well I don't know about this idea, because I really don't hear about them so a mod really wouldn't be a good idea. Mods are usually based on something that is widely know like WW2 or Desert Storm.

BTW are you turkish? "turksta20"

Comment

awww dont start the english class please!!! this is the net - not grammar school (and if he is indeed turkish, english will not be his first language )

anyhoo... wishing isnt going to make your mod. And i'll tell you right now that there have been countless threads on "i wish somone would do this" or "somone should do this" and they NEVER happen. There is just too much work involved in making a mod to be able to see a thread and go "hey, i'll make tht for him!"

Dont wish for a mod. learn and MAKE YOUR OWN!

good luck

Comment

i know how to 3dmodel on 3dsmax but i never did moding in befor is there any moding tutorials that are for free it would make me happey.
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and i am a turk but i was born in australia

Comment

sorry jim, stuff like that gets on my nerves sometimes.

Comment

I remember jimbob correcting messages time and again.:hmm:
            Anyway, I the turkish is the most powerfull military, but the israeli.
            The turkish total number of troops is around 1 Milion, but the israeli have been in recent wars including the 6 day war. I'm not trying to be a bitch, but wich war would the mod cover? First world war?

Comment

The mod could have a fictional storyline like PoE

Comment

Yes, not to be picky, but indeed the Israeli military is more powerful, if only because of virtue of its airforce. However, thats not important. You should try to learn modding. Its not really hard, just time consuming. I suggest reading some tutorials on scripting for bf2, and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Overcloud
                  I remember jimbob correcting messages time and again.:hmm:

wow you must have a very good imagination. find a post where i have corrected grammar and spelling

thts right - there is none... keep your delusions to yourself huh? might save you some embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob
                    wow you must have a very good imagination. find a post where i have corrected grammar and spelling

thts right - there is none... keep your delusions to yourself huh? might save you some embarrassment.
                    Well how about this thread for a taste?

Not only did you correct his "bad english" you acctually bitched about some one wishing you a Merry Christmas. Too bad your posts were edited.

To quote Pirelli "Jimbob needs to be quiet now for a while"
                    Weren't you banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Overcloud
                      Well how about this thread for a taste?

Not only did you correct his "bad english" you acctually bitched about some one wishing you a Merry Christmas. Too bad your posts were edited.

To quote Pirelli "Jimbob needs to be quiet now for a while"
                      Weren't you banned?
                      nope

hahaha tht was ages ago lol... and i hate to break it to you - but i never corrected any1's grammar or spelling in tht thread or ever for tht matter (perhaps if you had actually read over the thread first you would have realized tht )

Comment

Originally posted by Squeak91
                        sorry jim, stuff like that gets on my nerves sometimes.

It's people like you who brown nose about spelling/grammer get on my nerves. If you want to teach become a teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by turksta20
                          I trained with the Turks in 1993 at Operation Bright Star, the Turks are tough and very trustworthy, but they couldn't gunfight thier way out of a paper bag, that is unless something changed in the last 13 years.

Comment

yeah well turkey has been fighting the kurds for like nearly 30yrs now and still is proceading if america stops suplying them weapons there will be no more war and the turkish army has more experience then israil becouse we fighted against enemys with guns not rocks and sticks

Comment

Working...
                            X