The neutral jet poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The neutral jet poll

I think jets are still too hard to take down. But chances are if Dice get it into their heads to nerf jets they will increase AA power hugely and ensure that there will be absolutely no pointing in getting in a helicopter.

Comment

Originally posted by mlkmnz
      I realise this is a repeat poll, but I have been put requested to put up another one, and in the general section too.
      Try to refraim from venting either way.
      Much better poll, thanks. I voted for the first one as I'd like to see some of the range put back into the surface to air sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Marveric
        I would NOT like to see more methods of taking them down; otherwise I'll never get SGM.

I can't even stay in a J10 for 10 minutes right now.
        AHHHHHH you cant be serious.... I regularly get 30+ kills to 0 deaths in a j10 on wake island, and that includes attacking the carriers guns.

Do most of you guys even fly planes much?, the only change i think that needs to be implimented is to make it so the j10 can actually be shot down by the us planes.

Comment

Originally posted by |ASNL|Ragamuffin
          Do most of you guys even fly planes much?, the only change i think that needs to be implimented is to make it so the j10 can actually be shot down by the us planes.
          your right there the turning circle of the j10 is twice as small as the us aircraft theres no way you can outmanuvre them unless the pilot is stupid

Comment

None really - Everything is fine besides the J10. Just make all planes the same like tanks...

Comment

Jets are fine the way they are, it's just the J-10 that needs to get fixed, then it'd be perfect.

Comment

All jets need to get the same chance of being hit by missles as say.. the mig-29. All jets having (near) equal maneuverability would be nice too, as Wake Island is just a 47-0 kill fest for me if i get in a j-10, the f-35bs drop out of the sky like bricks.

Heck, if you know how to fly, you can dodge every missle in a j-10. literally.

Comment

Working...
                X