Lost Rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Rank

Noticed when playing EF I am a private. Im back to getting all the basic awards etc. However, all the other players have their rank and awards. This game hasnt been out long enough for people to gain that much rank so it must be just me. I am the only private i've ever seen.

It does'nt really matter, the rank is'nt important to me. Just wondering if anyone has encountered this ?

Re: Lost Rank

Yes, it's a common glitch. It has happened to me on several servers, I think it's just an error with retrieving your account from EA. Changing servers usually fixes the problem for me.

Comment

yea log and then log back in. and try joing the server again or a diff server

Comment

But he is saying he is having to start over again "getting all the basic awards" This doesn't make since. Are you logging out and rejoining 'RANKED' servers and you are still private starting over? If so, something is up with your account. Maybe they demoted your ass....lol

Comment

Its not a problem with your account, just with the server talking to the EA/Gamespy servers.

As long as when you log into your account, you have all of the info in your BFHQ, you are fine. If you BFHQ does not show your previous rank, then you either created a new account and did not use your old one or your stats where reset by EA.

Check you player at any of the stat sites to see what is up. You can try doing a search for your name a similiar names at BF2Player by using a "wild card" search.

Unless your stats where reset, you will probably find two different player pids.

Comment

Working...
          X