Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2 what...I want this game, if it plays and looks like this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 what...I want this game, if it plays and looks like this.

If that is actual gameplay and not just cinematics

Welcome to the official website for Ubisoft, creator of Assassin's Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy's video game series, Rayman, Far Cry, Watch Dogs and many others. Learn more about our breathtaking games here!

you have to checkout the trailer

Never mind it's a RTS

still looks cool.

can't wait for a FPS like BF2 to look like that.

Re: BF2 what...I want this game, if it plays and looks like this.

WOW! That looks amazing! If that is actual gameplay as you say, then DAMN! Would love to play that - I would deffinatelly need a new PC for that lol.

Looks amazing!

Comment

looks pretty impressive

Comment

That's beyound Cinematic.

...the concept is nice though. I think PCG ran a small review when this thing as in its infant stages. They said it showed graphical promise... I don't think they meant on a "Photo Realistic" scale though. What I just watched was 100% photo-realistic and I don't think they would release a game that the minimum system requirements surpassed the ranks of a 3,000$ Voodoo Omen.

Nice movie though.

{WP}Paas

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well this gives me 10 more months on bf2, then im off to war-in-conflict. looks like i might have just enough time to save up for a killer upgrade too. this looks amazing. this will be the new standard, ea have just lost any hope of ever getting any more money from me. sierra wins again, i'm not at all surprised that these folks have come up with this after all the years of cs, i'm just stunned at how good it looks, that para drop scene over the city at night, omfg, how cool is that. i'm shivering in anticipation. can't wait

Comment

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Comment

IF everyone is missing the point.

This is a Real Time Strategy game like C&C generals.

It's not a FPS like BF2. Although the game looks intense and I will more than likely get it it's not going to replace BF2 for me just yet. But it does show promise and before you know it FPS games will look like that.

Comment

That "CITY" you are talking about...is LAS VEGAS!

Comment

So what is the differance between RTS and FPS? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilo-II
                    So what is the differance between RTS and FPS? I don't know.
                    Twitch Gameplay.

Thought based Gameplay.

Not that either is truely better than the other, it's just whatever niche suits you. I play both, and I lean more to RTS like F.S.W. because trying to get people to form squads and operate as a unit is about as fun as masturbating with sandpaper palms.

{WP}Paas

Comment

cool.

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
                        Twitch Gameplay.

Thought based Gameplay.

Not that either is truely better than the other, it's just whatever niche suits you. I play both, and I lean more to RTS like F.S.W. because trying to get people to form squads and operate as a unit is about as fun as masturbating with sandpaper palms.

{WP}Paas

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I see, thanks for explaining

Comment

RTS = Real Time Strategy

This is Command & Conquer: generals, red alert, Warcraft I, II, II

It's like commanding only. you will build, place, and use units to attack the other team.

FPS = First Person shooter

This is BF2, CS:S, and soooo many more.

You are basically a person/unit in first person view in the game and you run around using the resources available to you. shooting the enemy

RPS = Role Playing Simulation

Diablo, Dungeon Siege, and I can't think of any others.

You play your character from a third person view.

Comment

That would be amazing in FPS form.....

Comment

Yeah, I just seen the new updates a couple days ago, it looks damn awesome.

The cinematics are great...for CGI pre-rendered! If you check the gameplay screenshots, they are still really nice looking, just not as impressive as the cinematic displays!

All in all, it will be another game I will probably play, enjoy and get bored of real quick.

One game that may interest some of you is "Act of War" by atari. It is a great RTS game with an awesome "real life" feel to the conflicts they are discussing.

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X