Grateful for BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grateful for BF2?

Really, I mean I was looking around for a new game, I got oblvion (but I found it boring :P shhh!)

Then I looked some more, and well, I found some, but nothing that much better than BF2. So I played BF2, and sat back, and watched, it was too cool.

Planes being blow up by AA, and then they getting done by tanks only to be shot by attack heli's only to be shot down by a gunner.

It looks wicked, and I'm grateful that I have BF2 installed on my pc.

WOOT.

Re: Grateful for BF2?

I'm not sure i understand your post...u say its cool and looks wicked but your not grateful...oh well. Anyway, u say oblivion is boring (i was hoping to pick that up this week as it got such good reviews), everyone else is raving about it. Whats wrong with u??? lol

Comment

Oblivion is great but only if you like proper games, if you just want to blow crap up stick with BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by O2zi3
        I'm not sure i understand your post...u say its cool and looks wicked but your not grateful...oh well. Anyway, u say oblivion is boring (i was hoping to pick that up this week as it got such good reviews), everyone else is raving about it. Whats wrong with u??? lol
        I am, woops . lol typo

Comment

Originally posted by Noni
          Really, I mean I was looking around for a new game, I got oblvion (but I found it boring :P shhh!)

Then I looked some more, and well, I found some, but nothing that much better than BF2. So I played BF2, and sat back, and watched, it was too cool.

Planes being blow up by AA, and then they getting done by tanks only to be shot by attack heli's only to be shot down by a gunner.

It looks wicked, and I'm not grateful that I have BF2 installed on my pc.

WOOT.
          He meant that he is grateful for the game. His English needs a little work. I agree that despite the warts it is a great game that was well worth the fiddy that I dropped on it.

Comment

Oblivion and BF2 are the greatest games currently in my posession.
            *runs away to the bathroom for 20 mins*

Comment

cool.....oblivion not out in HK yet hopefully today. I need a diversion from all the tenseness i generate playing BF2 (e.g fkin artied again, no way i shot him first, how come my clay dint get him? Su-30 snoresville AGAIN etc etc etc)

Comment

tomb raider legends is pretty awesume. Its no bf2 killer but it is damn fun. (and hell even mrs. cyber croft is a hottie) Oh .....did i mention TomB raider legends now has boob physics? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

Comment

I gotta have boob physics

Comment

Condemned for PC is hot for SP. Other than that I play BF2, CSS, and DOD:S. As far as I'm concerned these are the best multiplayer games since TFC and the original CS and we're pretty spoiled for sweet MP games right now.

Comment

BF2 is sexy, I'd have so much free time and better grades if I didn't play!

Comment

Working...
                      X