No announcement yet.

All Gaming Communities are the Same...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Gaming Communities are the Same...

Interesting article on SomethingAwful.com about people who threaten to quit World of Warcraft because Blizzard doesnt show enough support...

Sounds eerily familiar to many of the replies to EA News posts on this website

Armed with their $15 dollars a month, irrational anger and the inability to grasp the very simple concept that this is a computer game, these soldiers will proudly do battle with the that is Blizzard Customer Support. Whether their strategy consists of spending 3 weeks in various message boards and in-game chatrooms whining about something that is in fact a non-issue, to the ridiculously absurd retards who declare something of a Jihad upon the very livelyhood of Blizzard Employees. Every time one of these annoying assholes quit, it is one less person for us that I don't have to listen to bitch and moan, and one less idiot I don't have to deal with in game.

Full Article

Re: All Gaming Communities are the Same...

It does make me laugh when people on this forum virtually threaten physical violence and insult the dev's. It just shows the immaturity, and in fact that it is a game, the point being I guess you don't have to be matture to play.

God knows, I've gotten pretty upset about this game, but as soon as the computer is turned off, I really don't give it much thought

Life goes on after all

Oh and I've never played WoW, but in all the games I have played, there has always been "whiners" and people who will never be pleased.

Comment

this is why you dont let your life revolve around a video game. go outside once and a while, or at least play some OTHER games, even if it's Solitare

Comment

Same happened with Hidden & Dangerous 2, but this time, it really was Illusion Softworks that didn't show enough support, or at least release a modding tool.. That's why I lefted that community.

Comment

Working...
        X