All the things I should know for starting BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the things I should know for starting BF2

Well, after owning the game two weeks after it came out, I'm finally playing online. Wow this game is awesome, I'm a corporal right now, and actually was commander once and we crushed the enemy by capturing all the bases! Anyways, aside from that random fact, Im not without some questions. First off, how do you custom name a squad, instead of using Alpha, Bravo, Charley. Second, how do you invite people to your squad? People do it to me all the time, but I don't know how to do it myself. If there is anything I should know, that you think I might not, please post it.

Re: All the things I should know for starting BF2

to invite hit caps lock and go the bottom then hit "mange squad" pretty simple front there

Comment

clickk create squad and change the name at the bottom, just delete the words alpha or charlie or w/e.

just want you to know, if you want to keep the fun experience of bf2, try to make squads, and keep the War-like feeling while playing. dont turn it into 64player counter strike.

Comment

yeah I hate playing with people who sound like they're on drugs

Comment

Enhance game play, and be in a squad, it sounds like you like to play as a team, and thats great, it makes everything so much more fun. Click "manage squad" then type the name you want in the box that appears down the bottom of the console. You can also invite this way, its very simple to do so, and you should easily get the hang of it. Also, do try to use the "spotted" feature, but not so much that it annoys people, and talking seriousally makes the game soomuch better, so the more usefull talke we get, the better! (Its never good listening to guys sining along to their fav song and hearing screaming in the background... etc etc...)

Comment

It crashes... quite often and without reasons. I am getting mad.

Comment

There are plenty of things that you might want to know in the Tips & Tricks Forum. The Support Forum is targeted towards things like "Help, BF2 is crashing to desktop", as opposed to game play discussion. The Tips & Tricks forums has some excellent sticky and non-sticky threads which can help you down the road to improving your BF2 skills. I'll give you a free tip. Always try to post threads in the appropriate forum. You end up getting much more help that way.

Comment

Working...
              X