X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to report those TK

Hi there
    first of all i dunno where to post this - i hope its okay

I was on the 260 Pimp Shack Server and there was a guy called SavageFORCE who's TK me 5 time in a row
    i got so frustrated, i asked why he did that and all i got from him was okay .

I left and went to the stats and took screenshot to back up my story

ARJJ

Re: where to report those TK

what the hell is anyone going to do about it??? just get over it(not to be mean)

Comment

Aww leave the poor nooblet alone. Call 911 and as for the chief (indianscout). He will send the bfroe police to arrest your teamkiller.

Comment

Well, unles he was padding, there isn;t anything you can do, except complain about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghilleman
          Well, unles he was padding, there isn;t anything you can do, except complain about it.
          What he^ said.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. BlackHawkPilot73
            what the hell is anyone going to do about it??? just get over it(not to be mean)
            Yeah, you work out pretty quick not to get too annoyed and just move to a different server. Something bad will happen to that guy one day...well that is what I like to believe anyway.

Comment

Post on their forums, thet are the only ones who can do anything useful. This has nothing to do with totalbf2 or bfroe.

Comment

Working...
              X