Sticky Grapple Hook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky Grapple Hook

Is there anyway to make the hook stick to vehicles like C4s? I already know how to make claymores and mines sticky..

Re: Sticky Grapple Hook

Do you mean using the grapple hook like Indiana Jones and being dragged by a vehicle after you threw and attached the grapple hook to it?

Comment

Originally posted by FFOLKES
      Do you mean using the grapple hook like Indiana Jones and being dragged by a vehicle after you threw and attached the grapple hook to it?
      Exactly. Its sticks to a vehicle, and it drags you along.

Comment

I am out of town until Monday. Let me take a look at it next week when I get back. I think I may know how to do this but I don't have my computer with me to test out.

Comment

Still working on it. So far I am not having any luck. It may be hardcoded similar to the UAV/Artillery recharge time

Comment

Well I hope not..Ty for working on it.

Comment

I have officially given up trying to get the grapple hook to stick to vehicles.

I was able to get it to stick to some buildings/walls but it was hit and miss. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. Sometimes when you threw it it would just land at your feet in a jumbled mess. It's a nightmare trying to figure this one out. Lots of moving parts but the key is the StaticObjects below and Common file DummyObjectsXpack.con

xp1_grapplinghook.con
              xp1_grapplinghook.tweak

Comment

Working...
              X