Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard?

Can the Z Board take a pounding?
    I was playing BF2 the other night and in an intense combat situation, I found myself really pressing hard on the space bar trying to jump out the way of gunfire. The result of that I think I pressed to hard and damage the key.
    So, I was wondering if the Z Board can handle my heavy hand during gameplay?
    All input is greatly appreciated. The inputs received will weigh heavliy on my descision to buy the ZBoard or the Logitech G15 gaming board.
    Thank you in advance!

Re: Keyboard?

G15 gets my vote, using it over a year now and its the best goddamn keyboard ever.

Comment

the g15 is better, but the zboard looks Soooooooo much cooler. g15 = performance,zboard = epenis increases. personally they should combine the two.

Comment

Well I just hit my space bar a few times really hard and nothing major happened. My keyboard is probably 2 or 3 years old and it's a crap Dell one. I think yours is alright although I would recommend getting the G15 if you're getting a new one soon.

Comment

thanks all for the input gang!

Comment

get the zboard Merc its the best keyboard out there in my opinion its alot more solid then the module zboard and you dont have to change templates to type to people the buttons are VERY solid more so then normal board keys http://www.zboard.com/experience/merc/

Comment

Working...
            X