Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Rules of Engagement

First of all, an apology.

To the moderators for i have made this thread before, but almost nobody read it. I made the mistake of posting it at the same time as patch 1.2 came out, and it got buried under the OMFG WTF complaint threads.

To the people who did read it before, my thanks and apologies for posting it again.

To the servicemen among us, who have probably read it before.

And, last but not least, to the members of the Parachute Regiment. No offence is intended, I just think this is hilarious.

Please read it, I think it is very funny.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GUIDANCE FOR LETTING RIP FOR AIRBORNE PERSONNEL AUTHORISED TO BE TOOLED UP AND LOOKING HARD WITH MORE WEAPONS AND AMMO THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT.

GENERAL GUIDANCE
    1. These ROE do not affect your general right to be well hard and kick off. However, in all situations you are to use MFV (Maximum F**king Violence).

FIREARMS MUST BE USED IF A SEVERE KICKING DOESN’T GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS

2. Your weapon must always be of the largest calibre available. That is, Rifle 5.56mm is okay, but the General is definitely the business and as for 50cal – enough said. In the case of automatic weapons belt ammo is well ally. L96 is also recommended as it makes you look like a cold blooded murdering psycho.

CHALLENGING
    3. Warn the c**t he is about to get the good news unless:

a. He was asking for it anyway;
    OR
    b. To do so would make you look like a w**ker in front of your mates.
    4. You are to challenge by shouting:

“OI YA HAT C**T GET SOME OF THIS!”
    or words to that effect.

USE OF LETHAL FORCE

PROTECTION OF THE BLOKES
    5. You may brass the f**ker up if he/she is about to p**s you off or commit an act likely to make yourself and the rest of the Regiment look not as hard it should be.

OPENING FIRE
    6. When you open fire you are to:

a. Brass up the entire f**king area;
    AND
    b. Get the General up as quickly as possible and give it big licks;
    AND
    c. Look well f**king tasty throughout.

PROTECTION OF PROPERTY
    7. Bo**ocks to that if – if it looks Gucci, nick it.

Re: Funny Rules of Engagement

I do not see them?

Oh now they show up after I post something!

Comment

british humor? I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by WigginLSU
        british humor? I guess?
        Yes, it is a spoof of the Rules of Engagement that British soldiers operate under. The Parachute regiment have a reputation for just forgetting them and looking for a fight.

Comment

I hate to break it to you, but the reason your thread didn't get much attention before is that Brit humor geneally just isn't popular Stateside. Hell, I'm a 'Nuck (thus a bit more Limey than Yank) and I had a bit of trouble wading through some of that colloquial slang.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
            I hate to break it to you, but the reason your thread didn't get much attention before is that Brit humor geneally just isn't popular Stateside. Hell, I'm a 'Nuck (thus a bit more Limey than Yank) and I had a bit of trouble wading through some of that colloquial slang.
            Ah well, philistines

Comment

Working...
            X