Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aviator discussion(how to fly),(baseraping)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviator discussion(how to fly),(baseraping)

How to fly or escape from the enemy plane.How to bomb.
    Servers that allow baseraping kicksass.Best team to baserape is Usmc if your china in wake island than you should start baseraping with plane fire with plane machine gun at the helicopter spawn and plane spawn.

I dont know very well how to escape from enemy plane but if you are chasing the enemy plane first shoot with machine gun then after shooting with plane machine gun for a while shoot with rockets .

Bombing : Best place for bombing is enemys last spawn place or carrier or enemy tanks.If you want to bomb slow down a little if you see a tank or soldiers shoot with plane machine gun and pull up and drop your bombs.

When your not bombing then you should fly with full speed.When you hear that someone has locked you on then at first don't use the countermeasures because they could get useful after.But if you hear that he or she has locked on you and fired away rockets press countermeasures and try to locate the enemy plane.

Re: Aviator discussion(how to fly),(baseraping)

I dont know very well how to escape from enemy plane
    Then why are you posting, are you the type that base rape all round then brag on how leet you are?

Comment

probably...

Your the type of person that makes wake island ****...

Comment

Try that on my server and you will be slapped with a ban.
        What you forgot to mention is that after a while you will not be able to bomb anyone because nothing empties servers faster than a baseraper.
        Why not play fair and enjoy them game instead of point whoring,eh?

Comment

i hate base raping servers......for the simple fact it takes no skill. people are always spawning at uncaps for vehicles. So its guaranteed kills every pass. I have a lot more respect for people trying to support their teams by clearing areas, defending flags, and actually playing the game instead of whoring for points over an uncap.

Comment

No means no. Baserape is a crime...always.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
              Then why are you posting, are you the type that base rape all round then brag on how leet you are?
              LOL ... probably.

I had a guy doing just that on Wake. He bombed me around 3 or 4 times in a row while I was trying to get in a jet at the Chinese air base. Starts talking smack about how I sucked..... even though I hadn't even made it into the air yet.

Once I managed to get off the ground (he missed on his bombing run) I shot him down every single time he showed up in the air. After about 5 times, he left the server. Go figure.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty
                LOL ... probably.

I had a guy doing just that on Wake. He bombed me around 3 or 4 times in a row while I was trying to get in a jet at the Chinese air base. Starts talking smack about how I sucked..... even though I hadn't even made it into the air yet.

Once I managed to get off the ground (he missed on his bombing run) I shot him down every single time he showed up in the air. After about 5 times, he left the server. Go figure.....
                Those are the best kills. Somehow, the great pilots keep quiet, and idiots talk smack.

Man, I wish you didnt receive an excuse like "lag".

Comment

LOL ... probably.

you had a J10. It's impossible to shot J10 down with missile and nearly impossible to shot down J10 with gun if you are any skilled, while missile have a 100% hit rate on JSF, no need to brag. If I am fighting against Chinese the best way is to rape the air base and stop J10 on the ground.

Comment

It's not about bragging that I shot him down with a superior jet.

I would even agree that it is a good idea to keep the J-10 grounded if possible.

My problem is with the people like this guy who feel the need to brag about what a great pilot they are while they do it. Any moron can drop bombs on an airstrip (or on a carrier or other uncap base). It is the ones who feel the need to talk about how great they are that **** me off. I'm not a great pilot, but I do ok. A good pilot in the JSF could probably take me down even though I was in the J10. Like I said ... I'm nothing special.

The fact that he felt the need to talk smack about how good he was is what annoys me. Once in the air, he got spanked every time. If all you can do is bomb the hell out of an airfield or other uncap, don't talk smack. If you can back it up in the air, talk all you want.

Comment

It's not about bragging that I shot him down with a superior jet.

I would even agree that it is a good idea to keep the J-10 grounded if possible.

My problem is with the people like this guy who feel the need to brag about what a great pilot they are while they do it. Any moron can drop bombs on an airstrip (or on a carrier or other uncap base). It is the ones who feel the need to talk about how great they are that **** me off. I'm not a great pilot, but I do ok. A good pilot in the JSF could probably take me down even though I was in the J10. Like I said ... I'm nothing special.

The fact that he felt the need to talk smack about how good he was is what annoys me. Once in the air, he got spanked every time. If all you can do is bomb the hell out of an airfield or other uncap, don't talk smack. If you can back it up in the air, talk all you want.
                      that's true.

Comment

i don't baserape a lot but in wake island i bomb the island ,i'm noob, but i just want do know how to escape from jet

people whats your msn i would like to learn how to fly without shooting me down

Comment

LOL ... probably.

Yea same here, but this time it was colonel base camping the carrier, i told him good thing this was the last round (i came in late) to that map because i would own him in the sky. all he sais was "scoreboard" and all i said "im on the ground, something you know nothing about"

Comment

If you want to learn how to escape from a jet just keep practicing and experimenting and eventually you will get the hang of shaking another jet and getting on their tail,it took me forever to get the hang of it and if I have a skilled pilot chasing me then I am going to have to work alot harder to lose them.

One thing though,don't ever spawn rape,let the other jets take off otherwise you will never get any practice at dogfighting and besides,what's more skillful,hunting down a jet and taking it out of the sky or dropping some bombs on a guy who is standing waiting for his jet to respawn with no way of defending himself?

Comment

Working...
                            X