would it be possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would it be possible

Would it be possible to make a map to train your weapon skills. Something like a big shooting range with lots of targets to train at diffrent ranges with diffrent weapons (mainly snipers and grenades). It could be fun to have a sound effect or a signal of some sort when you hit your target too.

Re: would it be possible

Sure this would be easy. Infact i believe there are a few maps just for this sort of thing that this community has made. Do a search or perhaps someone on here can remember. I know that's not much help, but I have seen them.

Comment

Originally posted by {HHx}b14ze
      Sure this would be easy. Infact i believe there are a few maps just for this sort of thing that this community has made. Do a search or perhaps someone on here can remember. I know that's not much help, but I have seen them.
      not much help? thats exactly what i needed!

can someone help me here to find a good map

Comment

nps m8 , if u can wait a while im making many maps as i do, but one map u would like, it has cut outs of people, so u can hone your sniper skills, ie u could change were you sniper from like further a way or even up close, u drop rounds after rounds into the cut outs and they leave a gun shot mark so u see your handy work, to totaly destory them u can throw a nade and see whats the best angle to throw it so u get to learn whats the right height,

by the way this will be in surreal mod, not out for a while, however, we could set u up with a test build if ur happy to report back to us about bugs in the mod, if ur happy to do that PM me and i hook u up nps

Comment

Working...
        X