Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Command

Battlefield Command Season3

We have our new website and forums up and running and are now accepting new signups for Season 3 of the free European based BF2 tournament Battlefield Command.
    C3 will start officially with the first battle on Sat 22nd April so there is plenty of time for you to get prepared
    The tournament structure is 2 Teams based loosely on the real life military structure as in BF2 with players taking rolls from Pvt all the way to General how far you go is totally up to you.
    There are scrims and practices during the week with battles on a Saturday night lasting from 6PM till Approx 9PM. Each season is 7 weeks long with battles taking place on our own private server with matches on a mixture of Standard BF2 and Custom Maps

Fed up with the chaos of the public servers?
    The constant TKing for equipment on ranked servers?
    Want to concentrate on the fun but organised side of BF2 gaming?

Then this is the place for you.
    We have players from most European countries so why not come along and make some new friends

We are a Tournament run by gamers for gamers and as such survive solely on donations from the community.

Stop by our website today and sign up

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Correct me if i'm wrong, I think this should be here. Otherwise move it to the right place. Thank you!

MasterX

Re: Battlefield Command

A nice very professional tournament with lots of friendly people. A real community feeling among, but with great battles and nice maps. Well organised and the best experience you can ever imagine with Battlefield 2. Tournament play all the way for me, free to do whatever you want, and this tournament made it no. 1 for me.

I am currently the General of the 11th Gorkha Rifles Division (the Opposition), so if you like to fight on the bad side, love kukri knifes and are up for some serious organised battling, join us for sure. We have set an example by winning the first 2 campaigns and have improved a lot afterwards, we are ready for a nice glorious day against the Coalition. Feel free to join!

Comment

Re: Battlefield Command

Bump*

If you have questions, just drop a message here.

Comment

Working...
      X