Installation Prblem PLEASE HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Prblem PLEASE HELP!!

Hi. I downloaded the demo of bf2 and have been playing that for some time, so much so it bored me into buying the full game!
    However, upon inserting the disc, either the autorun doesn't start and run, it just thinks it's an audio cd or when it does recognise the bf2 as a dvd, I open it up, click install and it just crashes everytime, saying not responding. Is there some known issue or a patch or something for this as it's really frustrating. I'm running it on a laptop:

amd 4000+ 64 (2.6ghz)
    1 gb ram
    128mb ati x700

So someone please help, as it should work!

Re: Installation Prblem PLEASE HELP!!

Originally posted by jamiefsmith
    Hi. I downloaded the demo of bf2 and have been playing that for some time, so much so it bored me into buying the full game!
    However, upon inserting the disc, either the autorun doesn't start and run, it just thinks it's an audio cd or when it does recognise the bf2 as a dvd, I open it up, click install and it just crashes everytime, saying not responding. Is there some known issue or a patch or something for this as it's really frustrating. I'm running it on a laptop:

amd 4000+ 64 (2.6ghz)
    1 gb ram
    128mb ati x700

So someone please help, as it should work!
    i hade the same problem,some dvd players dont play copy protected dvd's

i hade a lg dvd that would not play bf2,so i went out a bought a new dvd RW and it worked.

my suggestion to you is to do the same.

good luck

Comment

yep thats whats you gotta do.

Comment

That's no good! They should clearly state that, there's no chance of me forking out for an external just for this game, guess i'll take it back and keep on with the demo!
        thanks for the reply

Comment

Working...
        X