The Oasis Productions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oasis Productions...

Ok as of now The Oasis Productions is underway soon to have a website but now for what I know most of you are looking at this for the Video We are in the process of making our first BF2 video of a large series that is planned out for the next coming weeks maybe even months our first Video is called Need Gas? Based in Gulf of Oman I wont give any more Details away at this time but I do have a little Demo I would like to show you guys Sorry for the crappy titles Tim is in the process of making some in photoshop as we speak so I guess these will have to do lol for time being link will be at the end of this post. My reason for coming was because... We need actors actors and more actors well not quite actors just people to do a couple things and your done and your name will be added into the credits and you will have the honor to have been in a video... since we are unknown in the BF2 communitee no one realy cares so that is about to CHANGE...

OK what we have

We have our own Custom Music wanna hear some samples PM me or add me on your xfire- omgitsdrew
    We have a TS/Vent server
    Ranked server and Unranked server for the filming of videos
    Website SOON like tomorrow soon

anyways I know half the people that read this are gonna be like just give me the link already so here it is http://www.hostingshack.net/sd/Stuff/gasdemo.wmv

NOTE lol The Buggy was not supposed to be in the Demo ohh well

Re: The Oasis Productions...

ill help add me to ur xfire

my user is bcswat

Comment

Working...
    X