Spec Ops....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec Ops....

This might just be me go ahead and call me a nub or whatever but.. I find it really hard to earn kit points in the Spec Ops class. I mean I know you get points for blowing up enemy art. Trailers etc...but how else are you supposed to goin kit points aside from that? Knife kills seem to give you quite a bit of points but thats about it.....Any tips?

Re: Spec Ops....

Just what do you mean by kit points matey?? you'll get the same number of points per kill, kill assist, flag capture and flag capture assist with whatever kit you play. It doesnt matter what you use to get your kills with, its all worth 2 points per kill. does that help at all?

Comment

Spec Ops is not a big point class, it's a haha, I'm not worried about anything cause I have a tool for everything that isn't in the air class, be a medic if you want points yo

Comment

I dont really mean like kit points but just overall teamwork points on it I think are hard to gain....

Comment

Originally posted by AnUmErIc
          I dont really mean like kit points but just overall teamwork points on it I think are hard to gain....
          Yeah, I know yo, be a medic .......or find a commander who keeps dropping supply boxes to fix his equipment then replinish your C4 and blow his stuff up again and then wait for the supply crate again, then that's when the most fun class in the game truly becomes the most fun class, because the commander will come after you very angrily waving his fists wildly and shouting all sorts of obscenities, then you get to see how many times you can kill him till he either kills you or gives up or gets a whole squad to come after you, there is no other fun like it in the game for me, in fact, lets get crazy and start a squad that does nothing but mess with the other teams commander constantly, me and you brother, let's get silly with it yo

Comment

I would try playing in a squad as spec ops. Team work points come easier in a functional squad. I see from your stats that you are fairly new, that brings up one more suggestion. I would try and learn more than one kit. Medic seems to be what most people pick as the second kit to learn. Thats also a kit that is easy to get team points with for obvious reasons. Hope this helps. . . . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
            X