Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1020 emails from totalbf2, perhaps they should fix the unsubscribe thingy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1020 emails from totalbf2, perhaps they should fix the unsubscribe thingy!

ok, im tired of getting 12 emails a second from totalbf2, notifying me about a new post in every single damn thread ive ever posted in.

i click "unsubscribe from ALL threads" and it gives me this page

which TELLs me that i am subscribed to all pages, but is complete bs, having no option to unsubscribe.

even worse, my garbage hotmail account that this is linked to refuses to accept totalbf2 as junk mail....

its kind of funny getting billions of stupid emails from totalbf2, but past the 1000 mark in like 2 days is getting annoying.

Re: 1020 emails from totalbf2, perhaps they should fix the unsubscribe thingy!

that sux, maybe an admin doesnt like u.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
      Now what are the chances of that...

Comment

Mine is currently at 3680. Too lazy to delete them all.

Comment

At the top left of your screen, click User CP. From there, go to options. Scroll down a bit to wherever you see the box that's titled, "Default Thread Subscription Mode". For your case, I would recommend the option, "No email notification" which makes you subscribe to threads but obviously you don't get any emails.

Try that.

Comment

Originally posted by Enz0
            At the top left of your screen, click User CP. From there, go to options. Scroll down a bit to wherever you see the box that's titled, "Default Thread Subscription Mode". For your case, I would recommend the option, "No email notification" which makes you subscribe to threads but obviously you don't get any emails.

Try that.
            Was about to say that, it was a option when signing up of reply notifiication and it si often overlooked, Just check your control panel each time instead.

Comment

Or you could just stop posting. :evil:

Comment

never had an email from tbf2. other than the conformation thingy

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                  Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
                  Now what are the chances of that...
                  And he thinks I'm mean.
                  :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Enz0

Try that.
                    I bow to you. I been looking for that, never bother to read that, i thought it would have been a check mark box type of option.

Comment

lol, i never used any of that, i just keep a bookmark folder with all the forum posts i am following/care about. Anyways ya...that sux that ur getting spammed, thats a lot of emails.

Comment

Go to your control panel/preferences

and uncheck "head up your arse"

Comment

Working...
                        X