BF2 Name Change! Does this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Name Change! Does this work?

I searched the forum and didn't find anything on this. I tried the other forum and nobody could answer it. I just went to the battlefield2.com website and logged in. If you go to "my account" you can click the "downloads Info" tab and there is a spot where it looks like you could edit your battlefield 2 nickname/account name. I'm almost scared to try it. Would this change your in-game name and keep all your stats and weapons? Is it finally possible?

Re: BF2 Name Change! Does this work?

you can not change your ingame name unless you start a new account you can change your gamespy account name for Euro Forces but not your main BF2 name

Comment

thats what i thought but it says you can "edit BF2 Nickname". I would try it but I am at work still.

Comment

Just make a new account and try it... If it works, then do it to your primary account...

Comment

Originally posted by mcjh
          thats what i thought but it says you can "edit BF2 Nickname". I would try it but I am at work still.
          I think this will just modify what player name is associated with the battlefield2 account which is used with the EAD. This will not change your current player name that you use in the BF2 game.

Comment

Working...
          X