Annoying the enemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying the enemy

I am just wondering what tatics you guys/gals like to do to annoy the enemy.

I like to snipe enemy helo and air pilots when I'm on the carrier. When I go assault, I throw flash bangs when the helicopters or airplanes take off sometimes they crash sometimes they dont.

I like to place c4's on unattended apc's and watch them drive half way across the map and then detonate the c4.

Havent tried but have wondered if you can get underneath vehicles and place c4 underneath. Has anyone tried this?

Just curious what you guys do to annoy the enemy.

Re: Annoying the enemy

I kill them, to crarify I actually snipe them a few times. I know it annoys them when they come hunting for me.

Comment

Calling them bad names! And an occasional teabag to two dosen't hurt...

Comment

Sneak behind the lines, blow the UAV, Satellite, Arty, Steal helicopters (bring them back to the carrier so a real pilot can fly them), mine bridges and basically make a nuisance of myself.

Sniping in their main base will get an attact helicopter hunting you with arty.

Comment

Originally posted by StealthyPanther
          I kill them, to crarify I actually snipe them a few times. I know it annoys them when they come hunting for me.
          Well said. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

I find getting tbagged really annoys people. Therefore I make it a point to do it whenever I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of War
              Havent tried but have wondered if you can get underneath vehicles and place c4 underneath. Has anyone tried this?

Just curious what you guys do to annoy the enemy.

you can do it to humvee's and vodnik's

muy bueno on wake when you just go prone as spec-ops under a humvee or vodnik and hide there with the c4 on the vehicl...a guy gets in drives off...hopefully towards more "friends" then blam-o!

Comment

C4 is a fun nasty killer indeed !

Another fun one is to wait until they've climbed up that long ladder +
                they've started to feel good -

Bang. Headshot.

+ + + +

After blowing enemy's UAV - I like to use their repair supply crate if dropped to refill my c4 explosives.

Or grenade their supply crate.

Comment

I really enjoy the response when you're sniping well...

Whole squad blasting away at you at once, tank hunting you, arty coming down nearby, and a helo hovering low & slow, scanning all the dark places.

It's wonderful to **** the enemy off, because that ties down their resources, and all the sheep end up wasting enormous time & effort chasing one lone wolf, if you really are doing your job right.

Comment

tbag .

Comment

ironic that the snipers speak of teams coming after them with 15 tanks and a attack helicopter, because when i play i knife/ SRAW/ run over at least every sniper twice, usually alone.

could be that 99 percent of snipers only hit a guy every 10 minutes because of their incredible lack of skill.

that and about a dozen snipers have admitted they play sniper just because they suck to much to get even 10 points in any other class, coming from games like halo 2 and CS and UT, where skill is not required. they say that moving a sniper cursor and clicking is easier, even though they get knifed more than they actually hit anything.

i like ****ing off snipers, sometimes its hilarious to just knife them as they try to bunny hop away, trying to pisto lyou.

Comment

Peeps this.
                        I have only done it once, but my friend does it all the time. I ran to the enemy base(Special Forces) waited for the helo to spawn, i place 2 c4, and went to hide. The guys that were using it, had been whoring it the whole round and had over 80 points already. So once they flew i away, i started to type so everyone can see what i was typing. I told them that they should really stop, that they were getting me ****ed off, and i would unleash the wrath on them LOL. They pretty much told me to GFMS, and well you can guess the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by xisix

C4 is a fun nasty killer indeed !

Another fun one is to wait until they've climbed up that long ladder +
                          they've started to feel good -

Bang. Headshot.

+ + + +

After blowing enemy's UAV - I like to use their repair supply crate if dropped to refill my c4 explosives.

Or grenade their supply crate.
                          I do this myself whenever I play wake Island. In fact, just this morning the enemy commander got so ****ed off that I was resupplying myself with his supply crate and blowing his UAV, that he tried to drop ary on me.

The only problem was by the time it finished firing and landed. I had already planted my C4, reloaded thanks to his supply crate, ran off and blew the UAV. This went on all round. I don't think the PLA had any UAVs till the end of the round once we got the airfield.

Comment

Staying in tight with a tank as a spec op and tossing the C4 on it. Jumping in when they freak and bail out.
                            Grenading crates.
                            Grenade spamming from a helo / high building
                            C4 the arty is always fun

Comment

I have to say that when you're commander, there's nothing more annoying than someone who will not leave your assets alone, especially on a map where they are spread apart like Mushtar. You can't go repair them all yourself, and all that time takes away from commanding. It's highly annoying! Plus, nobody from your team will ever go take care of the asshats C4'ing your artillery because they're too busy sniping the mosque.

Comment

Working...
                              X