They finally got it right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They finally got it right

They finally got the support weapons right. They aren't complete spray n pray cannons that they were pre-1.2, and they no longer are the automatic sniper rifles of 1.21. If you want to kill effectively with the support kit, you now need to do more than just spray n pray. I figured out how to use the PKM to snipe at people, and it's more than just hold the trigger down. Anyone else feel support has found its balance point?

Re: They finally got it right

agreed, now lets find what for the assault class is..

Comment

US default assault kit pwns. I still think the G3 should be more accurate, although I hardly use it so I really can;t say how it is.

Comment

indeed, the supports weapons are just fine now

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I can still use my pkm just as effective as in 1.21. Single shots still pwns people.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
            indeed, the supports weapons are just fine now
            You have to be careful saying things like that out loud...They might change it..

Comment

Originally posted by zhpkiller
              I don't know about you guys, but I can still use my pkm just as effective as in 1.21. Single shots still pwns people.
              Very true. Fired in single shots, the PKM is still very powerful, but it doesn't connect with every shot like it used to.

Comment

The MG36 still seems a bit iffy, but overall I think they've nailed it.

Now fix that stupid P90 sound!

Comment

Jup, the secret is fire the PKM in single shots. It still hits over half the time 150m+ on standing targets. I love popping those noob claymore spam snipers at sniper range before I even come close to their gaymores.

Comment

Working...
                  X