No announcement yet.

1.22 Support Stock guns. What happend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.22 Support Stock guns. What happend?

They took away jumping + shooting - okay
    They took away the noob tube - Ok since they upgraded the support gun which replaced the assault class
    They now took away the stock support guns range - NOT OK.
    What the hell happend to the stock weapons for the support kit?
    It was FINE in the last patch, the only over powering gun was the PKM. In the release for the newest patch they clearly state " Adjusted deviation on MG36 and PKM to be in line with other support weapons "

BUT THEY REDUCED THE DEVIATION FROM THE STOCK GUNS TOO. Why did they hide it? Lamers...

I'm really ****ed off that they're taking away the ONLY FUN infantry fighting, the grunt work which i LOVE. The support guns are now pathetic @ medium-short range.

Its just mind boggling, these guys who release the patches.. first the change something, then change it back... it's a Teeder Todder back n forth....
    its terrible. EA/DICE don't you think we've been thru enough? Stop ****ing changing the numbers behind the game and fix the real problems like bugs and optimization.
    This might be the last straw, i've been thru all of it. I'm now starting to lose hope in a game I use to once love...

CMON MODS WE'RE DYING OUT HERE

Re: 1.22 Support Stock guns. What happend?

It seems to me like the RPK is the best LMG in the game now alongside the MG36. After using the PKM a lot more it seems totally neutered. I generally dont use the SAW or the Type90 or whatever the PLA LMG is.

Comment

Originally posted by Refused|64270
      They took away jumping + shooting - okay
      They took away the noob tube - Ok since they upgraded the support gun which replaced the assault class
      They now took away the stock support guns range - NOT OK.
      What the hell happend to the stock weapons for the support kit?
      It was FINE in the last patch, the only over powering gun was the PKM. In the release for the newest patch they clearly state " Adjusted deviation on MG36 and PKM to be in line with other support weapons "

BUT THEY REDUCED THE DEVIATION FROM THE STOCK GUNS TOO. Why did they hide it? Lamers...

I'm really ****ed off that they're taking away the ONLY FUN infantry fighting, the grunt work which i LOVE. The support guns are now pathetic @ medium-short range.

Its just mind boggling, these guys who release the patches.. first the change something, then change it back... it's a Teeder Todder back n forth....
      its terrible. EA/DICE don't you think we've been thru enough? Stop ****ing changing the numbers behind the game and fix the real problems like bugs and optimization.
      This might be the last straw, i've been thru all of it. I'm now starting to lose hope in a game I use to once love...

CMON MODS WE'RE DYING OUT HERE
      they didn't and that's evident in the code.

Comment

Yeah, the default support weps got nerfed too for some reason. I think the best ones are the PKM RPK and MG36 in that order. The SAW and Chinese one just have too much deviation even with bursting.

Comment

Originally posted by teh_pwner_of_noobs
          Yeah, the default support weps got nerfed too for some reason. I think the best ones are the PKM RPK and MG36 in that order. The SAW and Chinese one just have too much deviation even with bursting.
          this is rubbish - they are unchanged

Comment

I haven't noticed anything either

Comment

They didn't change a thing, the Type 95 change was a misprint on the chart (and would have been an uber buff anyway), don't post ********.

None of them are really that much better now. The PKM is best long-range, SAW best close-range, RPK kind of in between, MG36 is like an RPK with nerfed damage, Type 95 is like a SAW with nerfed accuracy and clip size.

Comment

I disagree, I'd consider the MG36 the best of them now followed by the RPK. Burst mode on it is fantastic, in general its got great accuracy and nothing wrong with the damage, rate of fire makes up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chowley
                  I disagree, I'd consider the MG36 the best of them now followed by the RPK. Burst mode on it is fantastic, in general its got great accuracy and nothing wrong with the damage, rate of fire makes up for it.
                  Damage-wise, assuming everything hits the torso, it's 0.3 sec after first shot to kill a soft target, 0.5 sec after first shot hits to kill an armored target.
                  PKM gets 0.26/0.4
                  The stock LMGs all get 0.2/0.4

Since not everything hits the torso, overall damage rate can come in to play.
                  SAW/Type 95: 22500 damage per minute
                  RPK: 21000 DPM
                  PKM: 20250 DPM
                  MG36: 18000 DPM

So with the PKM being more accurate, faster at killing targets, and more damaging, the only REAL reason for picking the MG36 is if you need to be in full-on spray for a long time (which causes you to run into its very high max deviation anyway), or you can aim for the head faster than the other LMGs can floor someone without that.

Comment

Working...
                  X