Dice City: Century of Crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dice City: Century of Crime

The Dice City guy (187 i think) from www.dicecity.net has just released a new website for their Battlefield 2 mod... Century of Crime. After playing the Dice City for Battlefield Vietnam I must say, I cant wait!!!

Re: Dice City: Century of Crime

Hmm!
    (Sorry, that's about the only reaction I have ATM. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out)

Comment

Ahh that would be Xlor8tion from NFSU and NFSU2 who always threatened to get us banned by EA cause he called us hackers. Truth of the matter he just sucked. This guy is a total nut job and must he have annoyed the hell out of EA.

I tried DICE city and didn't like it so I'll think I'll pass on this one too.

Comment

Say what you will, but 187 made it on G4TV. Cant say that about many other modders. Why people speak when they have nothing good to say is a mystery

Comment

is this supposed to be like vice city?

Comment

Actually the original mod which was made for Battlefield Vietnam was like vice city with law enforcement vs drug dealers. Century of Crime encorporates the BFV style Dice City as well as 2 new eras Wild west and mobsters (1920s).

For the most part, its a criminals vs law enforcement mod. The BF Vietnam version was and still is very addictive.

Comment

Working...
            X