Quick Sniper Kill Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Sniper Kill Question

I just wanted to Hear what someof you guys had for Sniper Kills. I consider myself a mediocre sniper and I recently made a kill from farther than I thought the game even could show. I just wanted to know if any of you guys had similar experiences. Please list the gun you used also. Mine was the M95 piece of crap.

Re: Quick Sniper Kill Question

I'm not sure what your asking, so I'll just assume your asking for examples of extreme long range effectiveness of sniper rifles.

At Oman from the crane at construction site to the middle beach base, I made two extremely lucky headshot kills on running targets. I don't remember the gun. It was definately one of the bolt actions, though.

Now I almost always use the L96. I find it to be accurate enough to hit anything I can see about 60% of the time. But my strength isn't my distance accuracy shots.

Comment

If your in-game name is the same as your forum name, it looks like you're on track. Check mine out (click my sig image, below). We have the same KDR and I consider myself to be a pretty good sniper. It was my first class before I picked up Assault. I like doing close support of fellow infantry. They always love it when someone who has just started lining them up goes down with a bullet in their head!! :-D I'm an L96 user unless I'm on MEC and then it's the SVD. It lets me play more of an Assault-style Sniper! I can get in close and still take them down in 3 shots or less!!

Comment

Head shot on a running target with an M24 from top of Kubra Dam to the base in the back. Lucky shot because I suck with the sniper rifle.

Comment

my fav has got to be poping 2 guys parchuting in the head who just jumped out of a black hawk on wake i belive it was in the 300m region with my l96

Comment

What Im asking is: What is your Farthest Sniper Kill. I just want to see how mine meaures up

Comment

I much prefer close-quarters sniping. I'm not a stationary sniper most days, but I do like being able to pick off a sniper on the crane from the front of TV on Sharqi.

Comment

I could barely make out the corner of a tank fender in the distant fog. I aimed up and over a little to where I thought the cupola was, shot and got a kill.

Comment

Mines pitiful, a whole 160 meters. I usually play the part of offensive sniper if I do play. I like sniping with the M4 and SCAR-L.

Comment

SCAR-L is the best sniper weapon in the game. Doesn't hurt that it's nearly silent (can't hear it from 20 yards away...)

I think my best was about 200-250m. I forget. I was more happy with the fact that I'd used the bullet drop to lob the bullet over the hill at someone I'd seen and missed, and who'd taken cover... but forgot to move to one side.

Comment

Working...
                    X