Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress/stats box

I tried a seach and came up with nothing

I've noticed a lot of people have boxes in their sig that show their progress and rank and medals/badges/ribbons and other stats like K/D and stuff of the like. How do I get one of those? Do I have to join a clan? Register? I was told on one of my other forums to use tehsig.com

If I do register, is there a setup and background I can choose? Sort of custom like that, or am I stuck with what they have?

I like this one; setup and BG

Thanks

Re: Progress/stats box

www.gamedrome.com

REgister there and pick out your favorite sig. See mine below....

Comment

I prob didn't edit what I put before you posted. I'd like what I posted above

(edit) Hmm, it had a tank on it... looked like the pic was from Karkan

Comment

oh ok...that one you had up there I believe is from www.tehsig.com

Gamedrome has hundreds to choose from though and you can have 3 active at once, so you can use all different ones at different places if you want too.

Comment

Yes...search the forums on www.tehsig.com. That's where I got the base for mine. Modified it to my liking. Recent change I made was the rising flag as my rank progresses to the next one. Once I get all the points for my next rank, it gets to the top. That will look like this...

Comment

Yah that's the BG I like

So tehsig.com, eh. Can do. Register right?

K, I registered with tehsig.com but how do I get to the place where I make that box?

(edit: nevermind, I found it)

(edit #2: Scratch that. Now I get a "Runtime error" picture that's black with a "!" in a yellow triangle, what's wrong?)

Comment

How do you post the image as your sig. I tried to do it and it told me that it was too big. Is there something that I have to change?

Comment

Theres a size restriction on signatures in these forums. Make a smaller sig.

Comment

Yeah...size restriction. Here are the sig rules for this site:
                  You may not use more than 6 lines.
                  You may not use font sizes larger than 2.
                  You may not use more than 4 images.
                  · 550w x 180h pixels, 200.0 KB (combined).
                  To place the image in your sig, go to "User CP" in the upper left of this page. Then select Edit Signature. Then, click on the button with the mountains and the sun to insert a picture tag. Paste the URL of your sig image and press enter. Click "Save Signature" and you're all set! Beware, though. Once you start messing with your sig and customizing it, you will CONSTANTLY see things you want to tweak, etc.

Comment

the sig i want wont fit in the sig, so i have no sig at all

Comment

Working...
                    X