Spawn point lock out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn point lock out?

I was playing a Zatar Wetlands last night and somtimes when I would go to select a spawnpoint it would not let me click them. My clan mate was having the same issue. Anyone else?

Re: Spawn point lock out?

happens sometimes....just keep clicking all around the white circle and u will get it!

Comment

Has anyone have experienced the red spawn point? If I'm not mistaken, if someone spawns and then does not move, the spawn point turns red, and you can't spawn at that spot.

I was playing Operaton Clean Sweep, and trying to spawn at the MEC main, back in the hangar. The spawn point was red for at least a minute. I then spawned at the one by the flag, same base, and went into the hangar, only to find a teammate standing still there. He must have been AFK, so I kept bumping into him to "shove" him out of the way. I then suicided, and was able to spawn there. He was still standing where I left him, (just away from the spawnpoint) but the spawn point was not red any longer.

Comment

From what i know through the tiny bit of mapping ive fiddle around each spawn point only has so many places were you can spawn at. And when something is blocking those places i.e a tank or another soldier the point goes red theres nothing you can do untill they move out of the way.

Comment

I've seen friendly flags marked with a red dot rather than a white and not been able to spawn there, but never known why... Thanks for the tip!

Comment

We see this a lot on the 32 player version - if you click just off the spawn point most of the time you will be able to spawn. it's almost like the map itself isn't scaled correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
              Has anyone have experienced the red spawn point? If I'm not mistaken, if someone spawns and then does not move, the spawn point turns red, and you can't spawn at that spot.

I was playing Operaton Clean Sweep, and trying to spawn at the MEC main, back in the hangar. The spawn point was red for at least a minute. I then spawned at the one by the flag, same base, and went into the hangar, only to find a teammate standing still there. He must have been AFK, so I kept bumping into him to "shove" him out of the way. I then suicided, and was able to spawn there. He was still standing where I left him, (just away from the spawnpoint) but the spawn point was not red any longer.
              Yes if someone is standing on the spawn point you can not spawn, in fact in competition some teams use this they will have someone stand on the primary spawn point of a flag area until the cap it white to prevent you from spawning there to defend, kinda lame me thinks

Comment

Yeah, Zatar Wetlands is notorious for that. To issue an accurate attack/defend etc order as Squad Leader you have to right click like an inch (respectively) to the right or left of the flag. Also as commander you must zoom in to either the 2nd or 3rd level to drop an accurate artillery, uav or supplies....

Comment

i thought when a spawn point turned red it meant that the enemy is attacking the spawn point.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                    i thought when a spawn point turned red it meant that the enemy is attacking the spawn point.
                    Lol no.. Anyways Zatar really ****ed me off last night, my SL was a great Cobra pilot and I wanted to be his gunner but he wasn't the type that picks people up, aso anyways I tried to click on his icon and ended up clicking on Farm.. When the battle was at Factory.. D'oh lol.

Comment

Say hello to another of the numberous bugs EA has allowed to remain in this game since who knows when.

Comment

Working...
                      X