Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft imbalance ( This is not a complaint)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft imbalance ( This is not a complaint)

I do not own Euro Force yet, but I have heard an amazing amount of gripes about aircraft. What do you think should be done to fix this issue? Any other suggestions will be appreciated!

New Anit Aircraft Class: A new class might bring balance and peace once again. This class could give the soldier a Stinger Anti-Aircraft missle to shot low flying aircraft and helicopters.

Tone down the amount of damage: DICE could also just reduce the amount of damage dealt out by the planes.

Remove aircraft all together: The removal of aircraft could bring more problems then fix them.

Problems? What problems? Aircraft are fine the way they are!: Don't change them at all.

Re: Aircraft imbalance ( This is not a complaint)

Well...I'd like to see the aircrafts more alike. J-10 is too manouverable for any other jet...heck even for AA rockets. Otherwise they're pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Xantos
      Well...I'd like to see the aircrafts more alike. J-10 is too manouverable for any other jet...heck even for AA rockets. Otherwise they're pretty good.
      Quoted for emphasis.

Even the Eurofighter seems like it out maneuvers the Mig..

Comment

I vote
        New Anit Aircraft Class
        ---------------------------------
        But make it so thats the only weapon they have so that class would not be OP
        Its already very hard for the US on wake to get on the island

Comment

New Anit Aircraft Class: No, you can shoot down planes just fine now. All this would be is a way for people who can't fly to get back at those who can and who are hurting their sensitive feelings.

Tone down the amount of damage: No, they're planes, they're supposed to dish out damage, deal with it.

Remove aircraft all together: If people want BF to turn into just another crappy infantry only FPS than go for it.

Problems? What problems? Aircraft are fine the way they are!: The Eurofighter needs to be adjusted. Its about as nimble as the bombers right now. I have faced off against clanmates who were flying one and I was flying the mig and beating them to hell. They are good pilots, just crappy aircraft. The thing fights you the entire time you're turning.

So, only option 4 for me even though the Eurofighter needs some help. Good post by the way.

Comment

Simple solution is to add a black out meter to jets.
            These jets pull WAY to many G's for even a trained pilot.
            So the dive bomb tactics they use would still be effective just not and the approch angles they use. That is with out blacking out.

Comment

I like the idea of a AA class, it'll never happen.

I think Vascular is right, adding a blackout meter would make some of the pilots actually have to think about how they fly.

Comment

Working...
              X