For vet badges....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For vet badges....

Is the kills IAR + time required needed for a badge?

Ex: 100 hours in armor or 12 kills in armor for vet.

Re: For vet badges....

i think it is required that you have both. The way i find it is.. once you get the time you need then you get the amount of kills in any old round. I will tell you why, i have basic knife combat(dont ask) also i have 64 kills. But to get basic i need 7 kills in a round with knife and to get vet i need 50 global kills and 7 kills in one round. I have 64 but no badge, see what i mean. Next time i get the chance to go on im prolly just going to get the simple 7 kills. lol... lolzololz

Comment

yeah.. you need both... first get the 100 hours... and then the 12 kills in one round.

Comment

Originally posted by lolzololz
        i think it is required that you have both. The way i find it is.. once you get the time you need then you get the amount of kills in any old round. I will tell you why, i have basic knife combat(dont ask) also i have 64 kills. But to get basic i need 7 kills in a round with knife and to get vet i need 50 global kills and 7 kills in one round. I have 64 but no badge, see what i mean. Next time i get the chance to go on im prolly just going to get the simple 7 kills. lol... lolzololz
        Yeah, I have vet knife... and I had to wait to get the 50 knife kills. I was just wondering if you need the time too, but I guess it's the same. :dunno:

Comment

ya, you need to complete both global and iar requirments. you need to do global first (do the 100 hrs, then do the kills iar)

Comment

Working...
          X