Can't join any 1.22 servers o.O help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't join any 1.22 servers o.O help

It loads the game, and when the JOIN NOW button is about to appear, the game exits to menu and says I can't join because I can't have modified game content.

O.o wtf is this?

Re: Can't join any 1.22 servers o.O help

just repatch... happens sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by simio1337
      It loads the game, and when the JOIN NOW button is about to appear, the game exits to menu and says I can't join because I can't have modified game content.

O.o wtf is this?
      I had this. But it was telling me with EF not vanilla, So I had to un-install BF2 reinstall, re-patch 1.2 install EF, patch 1.22. All is working now. So I am sure if you un-install and reinstall BF2 then patch it with the full 1.22 patch it should do the trick.

Comment

Ah... thats a lot of labor, how could EA fúck up with so much?

Comment

Originally posted by simio1337
          Ah... thats a lot of labor, how could EA fĂșck up with so much?
          Do not know, but this is the first time I had something BIG effect me to wear I couldn't play the game proper.

Comment

Just try repatching. 90% of the time, when you get the "modified content", it means your patches need to be reinstalled. Happened to me with SF. Once i repatched 1.2 and 1.21, it was fine.

Comment

My 1.2 patch wont load for some damn reason, I feel like a negro in the 19th century when evertyhing was againts me.

I am now forced to download almost a 400mb file at 86kbps on a $89 internet service I pay a month, EA servers are programmed by f*cking homos.

: /

Comment

Working...
              X