Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Patch 1.3 changes?

Originally posted by Talus
    I haven't had a single AT rocket misfire bug since v1.21...

Are people saying that it was re-introduced in v1.22? If so, I don't believe it.
    I saw it in 1.22 - 5 minutes in

on SINGLE PLAYER!

Comment

Originally posted by otorhinorrhea
      How about either make the explosives destroyable (i.e grenade or tank shell)
      They did that in the past and it completely sucked, there was no point in ever laying them so they changed it back.

Comment

Fix the retarded net code. Most important thing i can think of, you get more disconnects and lag with every patch.

Comment

Are people saying that it was re-introduced in v1.22? If so, I don't believe it.
          Exactly, i've played AT for about 4 hours since the new patch and it's yet to happen to me. I havent had it happen since 1.2.

Comment

Talus - You must not use the AT kit very much? Nothing has changed and if anything its worse with regards to the AT rockets going through things.

Comment

just today it happened to me 3 times out of 5 times i tried to hit car/tank from the front while moving, 2 times i got run over by the jeep i tried to kill, and the second time i was lucky to run from the tank in time to hit him from the side =\

but two other times it worked perfectly, i dont know why it happens only sometimes.

btw, the engineer should be improved alot.

Comment

@kamandor

I like pretty much all of your suggestions except for the M95 one. When the 10 year olds find out that there is a guaranteed-one-hit-kill weapon in this game, then you will see entire teams of 32 snipers in a 64-man server. I'm not saying that I wouldn't like the gun to be realistic , however this will kill kit diversity completely. If DICE were to ever implement this they would basically also have to limit the sniper class to only a few per team like they do in CS with the AWP, then give it like 15 rounds of ammo total, and a really (even worse than it is now) awful scope.

But on the other hand, your BH minigun and ATTACK point ideas rock.

Comment

I will give my suggestion here to Dice and EA, I know they cant do it but it sounds a great idea.

With the point we earn, we sound able to add accesory on our weapon or buy something we want like silencer, a better scope, muzzle flashhider. As as sniper, on M95, we should able to buy other kind of bullet like armor piercing for APC or Humvees, FMJ for infantries..
                  Like when I have 2500 pooint, I may change 500 point for a flashhider on the gun...

All sniper gun should have different zoom on the scope.

What's the point of playing when just for ranking? Even if you are on the top10 list you got nothing more...

Comment

Sadly probably by its release, I will have moved on....and will only play bf2 if a bunch of friends get together and want to play it..I kind of am that way right now...just isn't really fun anymore....it has it's moments sure...but...plenty more games out there...all for the taking.

Comment

Less Bugs Made By 1.3 Than It Fixes!

Comment

A magic button that will destroy all ranter threads about the patch when it comes out. Except the original. One ranter thread is fine, but the other 100000000000 threads must be eliminated.

Comment

it's definately there...i dont play antitank much anymore, but i spawned in as one the other night on karkand to take care of an apc problem...i had 2 rockets go through vehicles...one through the first apc, then another shot directly at the grill of a vodnik coming right at me...it's pretty bad

Comment

Working...
                          X