WTF? Where Are My Golds??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Where Are My Golds??

Yesterday, during the day, I checked and I had 82. Today I checked and I have 82. I know for a FACT I got at least 3, maybe 4 golds last night!! I know my stats have updated, as my score has changed. Are medals on a separate stats update or was I screwed out of medals last night? We were playing on a ranked server (ours). I was very happy, as I was having an "on" night.

Grrr...:cussing:

Re: WTF? Where Are My Golds??

The answer for the questions of life can be found....under the search button

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
      The answer for the questions of life can be found....under the search button
      And this is where I seek wisdom as to what TERMS to search for. I did a search under "medals" (which is a HUGE result set), "stats", "stat updates", "lost awards". What SHOULD I have searched for?!

Originally posted by <}US{>Mother
      Sheesh Did you sell them for a hit of crack and then forgot about them?

We know sheit happens!
      No...that was LAST week...

Now this is weird...I looked at my bf2player.com stats... I have 82, the same count as yesterday, but it says my last gold received WAS this morning...wtf?

Comment

All posts are stats related, and the responses are that stat servers are being slow.

Comment

But why would all my other stats update and not awards? Wouldn't they update at the same time if they are updated at all?

Comment

No...I had more than enough time for veteran armor,and still after 30 tank kills no badge. Its the way operate, just give it time.

Comment

My next ranking took 24 hours to replicate to EAs servers

Comment

I guess I've never noticed any significant latency on medals before. I have been tweaking my sig to get the medal count to look right and that's why the number 82 was burned into my retinas...

Comment

I got promoted to Captain twice in two days lol

Comment

dude calm down.. just w8. medals & score update differently.

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
                      dude calm down.. just w8. medals & score update differently.
                      KK...been calm...

Comment

Working...
                      X