New PC game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PC game?

Anyone know if a really good, maybe shooter MMO PC game that is inexpensive?

Re: New PC game?

If you want an MMO fps game, i strongly suggest getting World War II online: Battleground Europe. It's a simulation based virtual battlefield with loads of nice features. It's something extremely unique and different that you just have to atleast give it a chance.

If you want to know more about the game, visit their homepage: www.battleground-europe.com

Review of the game: http://www.gamechronicles.com/review...e/bgeurope.htm

A thread regarding if the game if worth if the price: http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com...ad.php?t=92966

Here are few community made videos: (many men) http://youtube.com/watch?v=gMFYQt3EWuU&search=WWIIOL
    (Tier Dyslexia) http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...WWIIOL&pl=true

Comment

Sweet, thanks your awesome!

Comment

I know of a pretty fun mmo 3rd person shooter called GunZ: The Duel if you haven't heard of it. It's a free client-based game and you can get it here:http://www.gunzonline.com/

Comment

pffff at ww2 online... game is over 4 yrs old and looks it... may be the type of game you are looking for FruhBoo, but probably isnt... and you have to pay for it both when you purchase it and when you play it online. i used to have it but i dont think i would play it now... unless you are a true WW2 buff, i would suggest perhaps getting a game you wont have to pay a monthly subscription to... because after a couple of months worth of payments ww2online will cease to be an "inexpensive" game and will end up costing you far more than any new release game

Comment

my brother is really into some WW2 game. he is crazy about it. i should ask him what it is and I'll let you guys know.

Comment

nuh uh, Huxley is coming out sometime this year and its gonna blow everything else out of the water kthnx.

Comment

wwii online its real as hell

Comment

Ok so I found out what game it is. it's called navyfield. here is the link www.navyfield.com
                  he said you can play the demo and it's really good and play it pretty high up.

Comment

Battleground runs on a Flashpoint Engine

WICH IS CRAP but realistic

i prefer Joint Operations

or look out for Quake wars in this year

huxley looks nice, is it war with vehicals or

( its for 360 also ! )

Comment

Yeah once Huxley comes out you probably won't see much more of me on these forums

But really, Huxley does look amazing.

Comment

yea , watched a trailer, the shooting and grahpics look amazing

but i want that "war" feeling, will i find that in Huxley or Unreal Tournament style ?

5000 People in 1 area = seems like war

will it be human ( regular army, soldiers, officers etc. ) against aliens or something , with tanks / cars and jeeps ?

wow, webzen is working at some real cool MMOs for 360

you know the game , APS , all points bulletin, a GTA style game but then in Massive online multiplayer ! choose the police or the gangs and fight !

but i am looking to huxley now, do we have to pay for it to play it ?

Comment

I think so.... am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by fab kebab
                            Battleground runs on a Flashpoint Engine

WICH IS CRAP but realistic

i prefer Joint Operations

or look out for Quake wars in this year

huxley looks nice, is it war with vehicals or

( its for 360 also ! )
                            Well the engine is old, and it's being developed all the time, and the whole game has changed alot during these years, and there's not too much left of the old version. The engine is called unity and it's not related to operation flashpoint in any ways. And so far i haven't seen an engine that can do what the unity can:
                            - First Person Point of View in all units
                            - Advanced Combat Simulation with Combined arms action (Air, Sea, Ground)
                            - Over 600 Cities and Towns to fight for, in block by block combat through over 29,000 Buildings
                            - Huge zoneless map of Europe covering over 350,000 kilometers with over 4,000,000 3D trees
                            - Over 200 Bridges that can be destroyed and repaired
                            - Line of Sight over 6km
                            - Thousands of players fighting 24/7
                            - Advanced ballistics engine ... and the list goes on.

Comment

Working...
                            X