Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 disappointment + 1 encouragement

Quote from the main page:

To many peoples' surprise, EA has released a small 8mb patch to fix a few minor issues that users have been experiencing. Here's the changelog:
    - Improved Server Stability
    - Adjusted handling of the Tiger attack chopper
    - Increased delay for aiming reticule when going from movement to prone on all support weapons
    - Adjusted deviation on MG36 and PKM to be in line with other support weapons
    - Increased rpm from 600 to 900 on the P90
    - Fixed Lock on error on certain Oil towers
    - Fixed a Great Wall ExploitFixed exploits on Dragon Valley and Karkand

Great to hear that some possibly critical bugs were taken care of before they got out of hand, you can pick this patch up via EA Downloader.
    To me I am disappointed that PKM is nerfed casue I have just got it unlocked last night!

But what is really encouraging to know is that prone and shoot "bug" which I tend to classify it has been fixed. Those wicked guys can no longer take the advantage any more. In fact, I think it being sensible and physcially realistic because when you go prone, your whole body has to absord some kind of shock given your weight. At that moment say, 1.5 seconds, you have to recover yourself so to speak. Even you are a super shooter, at least another 1 second is needed to do the aimming right? So 2.5 ~ 3 seconds is just about right. I was quite annoyed by being killed by a "prone & shoot" boggy given I was already shooting in really close range when he was doing that.

Re: 1 disappointment + 1 encouragement

PKM isn't really "nerfed" per se, so don't worry about that, its still a great weapon

Comment

has any one verified this one yet

Increased delay for aiming reticule when going from movement to prone on all support weapons

Comment

Yeah, the reticle doesn't recover as quickly while you're prone now. Basically you've gotta add a little more time between bursts to remain accurate.

Comment

Yes, good delay I say! I luv you EA! You do listen to our discussions here!

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
            has any one verified this one yet

Increased delay for aiming reticule when going from movement to prone on all support weapons
            Yes i have, last night i was playing came face to face with this guy. We both went prone at the same time shooting each other. I was like why the f*** have i not killed him yet. Then i thought if im missing why the f*** has he not killed me. I did end up killing him but it took way longer than it normaly would have. It now makes sence after reading this, why that happened.

Comment

The PKM was a good support weapon before the buffing of the previous patch. I think that they brought it back in line with where it was.

Comment

Just use the iron sights when you go prone....

Comment

I am glad that the days of "Oh look, a support g--never mind...I'm dead...". Finally, I can actually start shooting back when I see a support kit!!

Comment

Working...
                  X