G3 or PKM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G3 or PKM

im lance corporal, whcihc should i get first, they both are good, which would be more useful. I play both of them the most.

yeayy

JTF2_darkloop

Re: G3 or PKM

They have nerfed down PKM according to the documentation of the latest 1.22 patch. So you will have to re consider that. Have you considered taking Spec Ops as a career? Choose the unlock for Spec Ops it's not bad.

G3 is a must if you will stick to Assault for the rest of your career. It is fast and accurate though not very significantly, but is observable! Good luck!

Comment

G3 is great for assault, it's gotta be my favourite next to the AK-101.

PKM is a good all around weapon for support, but if you're just going to unlock it because you want to "pwn" and take advantage of it's unfairness (pre 1.22) then don't get it.

Comment

PKM still rocks! I say go with the PKM...between supply points and the deadly fire power, you will rack up points in a hurry to get more unlocks.

Comment

ok thanks guys
          im looking now at G3 or G36C
          any more insight

Comment

PKM. it can snipe or mow down a group of people if you can master it.

Comment

PKM!!!!! = proficient killing machine

Comment

G3 is beautiful, get it.

Comment

G3. Quick, powerful, though take your shots in short bursts to avoid having to reload in a bad situation.

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop
                    ok thanks guys
                    im looking now at G3 or G36C
                    any more insight
                    why G36C? It's not much of big improvement over stock guns according to the weapon stats.

Assault class used to be my fav in city maps but since they nerf the noobtube, i switch to medic and support for infantry combat. L85 medic gun can kill armour soldiers very quickly. BTW, medic can heal himself and always launch a new assault with 100% health.

The only good part of assault class is F2000/Flashbangs. But you must unlock G3 first and have SF.

If you don't have PKM, unlock it now. It's still worth it. It's not about fairness or any other crap. Simply choose the best weapon that frag most to you

Comment

The G36c can fire more accurately in 2 or 3 round burts than most of the other guns do in semi auto. But if you don't play spec-ops alot it might not be worth it. I'd say go with the PKM over the G3, it's such a huge improvement over the standard support weapons. The G3 doesn't have a grenade launcher, but it does have hand grenades which I prefer over the GL, it also has only a 20 round magazine, so you might run out of ammo at an inopportune time.

Comment

G3 for me, thanks.

Comment

g3 is a great accurate gun with high damage, i often use it i suggest that gun

Comment

G3 can be used for sniping very well..but sinse the patches, the PKM is just like a G3 with a much larger clip..

I say PKM

Comment

Originally posted by 4thebeavers
                              G3 can be used for sniping very well..but sinse the patches, the PKM is just like a G3 with a much larger clip..

I say PKM
                              Except the G3 can be fired accurately while standing, and even while moving, while the PKM is only effective while prone.

Comment

Working...
                              X