Jet & Heli pilots, need some help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet & Heli pilots, need some help...

I been playing BF2 since June last year, but I don't really use jets or attack copters much , so i want to get my skills up a bit with the approach of AF , I tried creating a server to practice my flying, but I have some maneuverability probs, if I'm in a attack heli, if I move forward at an angle of more than 45-55 degrees , I find it very hard to pull up , no matter how much i pull the mouse back, I end up plummeting into the ground, same with jets, I can fly around and hover over flags etc, but it when it comes to attacking, that's when i get probs ,Could someone please tell me what setting they got for the mouse sensitivity and the pitch/yaw , i tried using the keys but just cant get to grips with that. cheers ppl,

Re: Jet & Heli pilots, need some help...

Well, if you dont have a joystick, I would highly suggest using your keyboard keys. The up, down, left and right keys work better for me. Give that a shot and let me know what you think. My biggest dillema is I have a joystick but just no where to put it

Comment

yeah biggest tip would be get a joystick or gamepad...you should be able to pic something up for not much...remap the controls to that you'll be better off!

Comment

when you are leaning your helicopter forward (assuming attack posture) try not pressing on the accelerator key

Comment

Originally posted by BlackEagle[UK]
          yeah biggest tip would be get a joystick or gamepad...you should be able to pic something up for not much...remap the controls to that you'll be better off!
          thas RITE...i use the xbox controller..and it Roxx

Comment

Working...
          X