Ranking problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking problem

Ok i wasn't 100% if it was a bug as my mate had the same thing so he contacted EA support and they did acknowledge it being a problem apologsied then said they couldn't do anything about it!

anyway. When you get to 20,000 points you go up to Master Sergent. After that your next rank is 50,000 OR when you achieve the basic medals for each class.

So for me say im now at 35000 or so points and am ranked Master Sergent but recently i got all my badges and so should go up to First sergent and get another unlock before getting to 50,000 and getting the next rank.

Now i thought that maybe Fiurst Sergent and master sergent were kinda equal and if you didn't have the badges at 20,000 you just got one rank and if you did you got another.

But no. I should of gone up a rank for getting al my badges and EA said so.

Thats also why whenever i login to bfha it shows the 'bar' as all the way along till next rank because im supposed to be at the next rank but im not

Anyone else had this?

Re: Ranking problem

I'm in the same boat as you are. I cannot achieve first sergent cause of some glitch that awarded the veteran pistol badge before the basic one. They supposedly fixed it in the beginning, but us oldies got stuck with the buck. We should be good to go with the next rank though.

Comment

Working...
    X