Patch 1.3 and Armored Fury Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.3 and Armored Fury Update!

EA has posted an official, but probably flexible timeline for the 1.3 patch and Armored Fury.
    Originally posted by eashawns (EA.com)

With a game like BF2 it is not uncommon for our release dates to change. I would like to list our tentative release dates here for your reference.

May: Armored Fury Booster Pack
    May: Patch 1.3
    March 28th: Patch 1.22
    March 14th: Euro Force Booster Pack
    March 10th: Patch 1.21
    February 16th: Patch 1.2
    EA community forums for players to get player-to-player support, ask questions, share their game and troubleshooting experience.

Re: Patch 1.3 and Armored Fury Update!

so it could be a few days till 1.3 or it could be a month... good news though

Comment

Originally posted by SgT.uK
      so it could be a few days till 1.3 or it could be a month... good news though
      Few days? It's down for May... Although more likely late May/June.

Comment

The release implies that it'll be over a month. Well, thats how I read it anyway.

Comment

woops sorry forgot what month it was...

Comment

bloody hell... Last time i checked armored fury was supposed to be out yesterday. O well... I suppose at least this is something.

Comment

In theory that gives them a whole month, maybe more, to work on the patch and test it, test it, and test it some more!

Oh and atleast I know I won't have to re-install my game because of the patch for a whole month, woohoo!

Comment

Armoured Fury? I'm reasoning more vehicles then? Any indication as to what will be in the booster pack?

Comment

Even more tanks than the Euro Force maps?? Lol

Comment

its ironic, but armored fury is more infantry based when compared to euro forces. That is from a dev. from an interview i read a short time ago. Tried to dig it up, cant find it.
                    However
                    Battlefield 2 Armored Fury is the second booster pack to be released for Battlefield 2. This is the first game where the Chinese and MEC will fight the US on their home soil. It will add 3 new maps, as well as two new vehicle classes: attack jets for close air support and reconnaissance helicopters that automatically locate enemies. This has been postponed and will be released at a later time.

also A-10 Baby.
                    One quick note. EA did a survey a while back on what you would like to see in bf2. Euro style maps came in first, US style maps came in a close second. Dice does listen to the community. (this was a survey done on the offical bf2 web site)

Oh.....WRECK......im thinking of going Opty care to drop me a line in PM and let me know what you "REALLY" think of em?

Comment

Yeah i think EF was perfect as 'armored fury', now we gona have in 2 months an 'armored fury2'

no city maps : / i'm sad

Comment

I wonder if the A-10's will be anything like real life... I'd just love to shred some armor to splinters with em

Comment

Whats with the rush ? Euro Force has just been released, doesn't seem to be played too much from my location and SF died on me. I don't see why they don't make those awesome Urban maps like Mashturr and Karkand we love ?

Comment

I'm not too keen on more wide open maps, but I may have to pick up armored fury for the american maps

Hopefully Armored Fury will bring some fresh features to the game as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
                              Whats with the rush ? Euro Force has just been released, doesn't seem to be played too much from my location and SF died on me. I don't see why they don't make those awesome Urban maps like Mashturr and Karkand we love ?
                              Simple...They are not that good.

They tried releasing a "urban" and "infantry" expansion already, see how that turned out?

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X