Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember our <b>free</b> booster pack for BF:V?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember our <b>free</b> booster pack for BF:V?

Thats basically what it was... we got a ton of free content in a patch, for free. Lets hope EA wakes up and releases AF in the 1.3 patch for bf2.

Re: Remember our &lt;b&gt;free&lt;/b&gt; booster pack for BF:V?

Man i'm not exactly rich and I also don't like ****ing away money, but that ten bucks I spent on EF is not exactly haunting me. I can't really expect to keep getting free stuff off of something I spent 50 dollars on last june.

Comment

10 bucks is sold for 1000 IKR here to make it simple, problem is, that the dollar is around 60 IKR, which makes 1000 IKR around 15 bucks...

Comment

I remember that patch, although the maps weren't all that great, the LittleBird was extremely fun to fly!

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by the creepa
          Man i'm not exactly rich and I also don't like ****ing away money, but that ten bucks I spent on EF is not exactly haunting me. I can't really expect to keep getting free stuff off of something I spent 50 dollars on last june.
          It's haunting me right now. I could'a gone to Taco Bell this afternoon and had 2 steak baja chalupas, a taco, a side of guacamole, and a bathtub sized soft drink with change left over for the scratch I spent on EF.

Now I'll have to go home later and get my money's worth by taking out my frustration on armor hookers.

On second thought...no real regrets. I wasn't a part of the BF1942 phenomenon. How does BF2 compare? I mean, other than the advanced graphics?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoolander
            Thats basically what it was... we got a ton of free content in a patch, for free. Lets hope EA wakes up and releases AF in the 1.3 patch for bf2.
            Yeah Right!

Its nice to dream but those days are over. Don't be surprised if BF2142 isn't pay per month.

Thats all I am going to say...

Comment

Originally posted by vlad335
              Yeah Right!

Its nice to dream but those days are over. Don't be surprised if BF2142 isn't pay per month.

I'd be extremely suprised. They know that they'd lose a huge number of their fanbase to ET: Quake Wars...which they already are going to lose quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad335
                Yeah Right!

Nah, they wont go that far YET.

You know its coming... but probably not for the next few years. I have a feeling they are just testing the waters right now with several thousands of people paying $20 for add ons and $9.99 for a few maps/guns etc.

Paying per month is where I would draw the line. Thats one of the reasons I couldn't bring myself to play Star Wars Galaxies. I couldn't justify not paying my bills but paying for games as a bill?

Comment

I hear what your saying... although i dont even pay bills.. im not even 13 so what would i know :S

Comment

Working...
                  X