1.22 incremental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.22 incremental

I downloaded 1.22 incremental and it wont open. I restarted and everything and it still wont open. I dl'd from EA.

Re: 1.22 incremental

Toss it and get the full 1.22

Did you get it via the EA downloader?

Comment

No, their website. I'm dl'ing full as I type.

Comment

Your download was probably just corrupted. Did you try downloading the little patch again? If not, that would probably fix your troubles without having to download the full 350+mb patch.

Comment

try downloading the patch from somewhere else - I had it hosted here after I got it off the downloader

Comment

I have learned that although a nice small incremental patch may seem the easy option, that spending a little more time downloading the full is a safer way to go.

Trust me, I've been pulling my hair out with these incrementals. Your problem happened to me a few patches back, BF2 just wouldn't load. Another re-install. Oh, the joy of it, I love re-installing games in my spare time.

Comment

all my patches after the first one have been incremental... no problems so far... not one. My friend on the other hand gets owned by the patches... has had to reinstall 3 times already and he hasn't even installed the 1.22 yet... cross your fingers boys.

Comment

Working...
              X