unlock question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlock question

My past 2 weapon unlocks I got weapons that I didn't even want. I unlocked the anti tank and assault kits. I was wanding how to ensure the proper weapon is unlocked my next promotion. When I go to the bfhq my guy is on anti tank which is a kit I rarely use.

Thanks in advance for the noob info. I just want the m95 and want to make sure I get it for my next unlock.

(I originaly posted in the clan forum by mistake, oops)

Re: unlock question

You select the weapon that you want for the unlock.

Comment

The picture of the anti-tank is a default picture, you can scroll through them. You can also scroll through the weapon unlocks when you get them to choose which kit you want to unlock.

Comment

Yea, just click the little white arrows next to the kit name in the unlock window to scroll through the kits.

Comment

it took me a few seconds to find those arrows on my first unlock. The thought of "do you have to unlock this crap in a certain order" did cross my mind.

sorry you didn't see the arrows - but they're there. No giveseez backseez.

Comment

If you ever do play the AT class, you will be happy with the DAO though. At least you mistakenly unlocked a very useful one.

Comment

Thats just horrible man.. =( poor guy...

just mind the arrows and youll be fine...

Comment

Don't feel so bad! Errrrr...Didn't realize you could pick your unlock till a month ago...

Comment

Working...
                X