dont join squad if your retarted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont join squad if your retarted!

i hate being in a squad and the leader dies caping a flag, but theres someone else in the squad on the same flag, and he does not leave and rejoin the squad. bothers the hell out of me.

and noone ever uses voip to let them know.

Re: dont join squad if your retarted!

ya but the few rare times where i do join a good team working squad i love it. I played once from 5pm till 5am in one of those squads... The good times of then getting to school and sleeping in classes from the game the previous night...

Well i hate that too but i dont think ure post qill stay long tho.

Comment

i like tarts myself

Comment

Originally posted by beastoftheeast1
        dont join squad if your retarted!
        The irony.

Comment

so, is a definition of retarded anyone who spells it "retarted"?

i like an excellent squad as much as anyone, but most of the ones i am in are populated by people about as coordinated as the thread starter.

and thanks for letting the people who dont use voip know that they dont....

Comment

So your tactic for squad leaders is that if they die they have to leave and rejoin the squad if someone else in the squad is at the flag they were trying to cap? Well what if its not the second person in the squad? And what if it is, but then he dies? Through all the commotion of trying to fight off enemies to cap the flag I'm sure hes not paying attention to the text saying "So-and-So has left your squad" "You are the squad leader of your squad".

Comment

So basically anyone who doesn't exploit a game mechanic to try their very best to win at a game is retarded?
              By the way, it's funnier than hell when retards can't spell retard or retarded :laugh:

Comment

Even better when they spell "you're" "your". But lets not flame this guy. If a leader dosn't leave and then rejoin, oh well, leave the squad or join another squad if it means that much to you.

Comment

Original post: dont join squad if your retarted!
                  Translation: Please don't join a squad, if you're retarded!

First thought: Please don't start a thread, if you're illiterate.
                  Second thought: Maybe English is his second or third language.
                  Third thought: Maybe the poor ba$tard really is retarded after all...

Comment

Working...
                  X