Explosive Ordinance Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosive Ordinance Badge

I have just recently gotten my explosives badge. After So much hard work, I realized that this is probably a hard badge to get for many other players also. If you are having trouble with getting this badge, I have some tips for you:

1) Karkand, Karkand, and MORE Karkand.
    2) Claymores work best. Its a little noobish, but they work great. I recomend that you lay claymores at the bottom of the hill of the US base or near it at Karkand. Also, you might want to lay some down right outside the hotel in that little alleyway. Pointless US soldiers will run into these claymores and some times you may even get 2 or 3 kills at once.
    3)When soldiers are storming your base, lay down some C4 and blown them sky high. What is more satisfying than that?
    4)If a tank or apc is blasting away and NOT looking at you, lay a mine ON the armor. When it goes to move, it will blow up. Also laying a mine behind the treads or wheels is an effective way also.
    5)I dont really recomond this, BUT if you are really desperate, load up a tank or APC with C4. When you see an opposing armor, ram into it and blow yourself up. But if you think you can get away, DO IT. Using an armor rather than a humveee or vodnick works best because they can withstand a couple of rounds,while a humvee would blow only after one direct hit. This is a little NOOBISH, but do what you have to do. (you will get neg for suicide however)

Once you can master these, you can EASILLY get the badge. It only took me maybe 10-15 minutes while playing on Karkand.

Re: Explosive Ordinance Badge

Originally posted by StrikeLeader
    5)I dont really recomond this, BUT if you are really desperate, load up a tank or APC with C4. When you see an opposing armor, ram into it and blow yourself up. But if you think you can get away, DO IT. Using an armor rather than a humveee or vodnick works best because they can withstand a couple of rounds,while a humvee would blow only after one direct hit. This is a little NOOBISH,
    1st congrats
    2nd only thing with not using a hummer is not as fast and cant dodge and turn as great best to use jeep on karkand
    3rd glad u said its noobish

Comment

I got my explosives badge by jihad jeeping. It was fun trying to get maximum killing power by driving into the middle of a bunch of troops and armour.

Comment

Well if your taking about the 37 kills badge, then don't worry about being 'noobish'. Killing 37 times with the same weapon is noobish by any account.

Just ask your victims.

Comment

I only got my basic by jihading and then I quit and decided to get my veteran the way you're supposed to get it.

Comment

I still cant get that expert :cry:

Comment

Expert is IMPOSSIBLE to get now.

Comment

Forget planting claymores at the base of the US hill at the edge of the city.

Grenades rule that street now.

BUT...

Here is a little secret I developed while attempting the Explosive Badge (Got advanced this way but will never see expert)

1- Jump into a vehicle as USMC.

2- Hammer your way thru the HOTEL defenders.

3- Ram the vehicle against the HOTEL ladder wall and leave enough space to hop out.

4- while the defenders are milling about desperately looking for you; run into the little alley where they are grenading from back towards your USMC side.

5- Drop clays as you run by. That way they probably will kill you but die ALOT as they realized that the entire alleyway is poisioned. Especially so when point whoring medics run in towards the pile of bodies seeing nothing but points. (instead of the few remaining clays)

The problem with this stragety is back then you could use 5 clays at once feeding off the enemie's support piles (using for thier grenades) but since the patch limited to only two clays it is much harder to get.

As the MEC side, run your vehicle up towards HOTEL when it is fallen to the Marines. Run in between the two story building and the main street laying clays as you go. Eventually they will spawn and use the alley towards the square and die on your clays.

If done right and with support/medic assist (Basically a whole squad) you probably can get your Expert Explosive.

Fortunately that badge is just a decoration and not needed for rankings such as Colonel and beyond.

Comment

not a bad idea using claymores. i for some reason always used c4, and never got it. now that i read this, back to the game and claymores will be going down.

Comment

Personally i like the little courtyard below the 2 buildings that are next to the hotel. Dump c4 anywhere there and await kills to walk by. But only dump 1 at a time, and as soon as one is detonated, dump another real fast and get back and hide. You can get like over 10 kills that way in like minutes.

Comment

you can also try wake island . try rushing into any of the enemy spawns or to a friendly spawn in immediate danger of being overrun and quickly lay claymores around paths players are likely to take (patch makes it harder ) ... u can modify this tactic to C4 also....another bonus is the flag defend point btw

or place mines in road or vehicle spawns since the driving surface is so limited it is ahrder to drive around mines

Comment

thanks alot! theese tips were very needed! =)

Comment

Working...
                        X