2nd Tier Unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Tier Unlock

How do you access the 2nd tier unlock, is there a specific rank you need to hit or what?

Re: 2nd Tier Unlock

The second tier unlock will be available at your next rank. For the Special Forces weapons, you need to have Special Forces installed and have played for a few minutes. There is no specific rank to get your second tier unlock, just your next one.

Comment

SPECIAL FORCES, here's a good tip: SEARCH

Comment

If everyone would search we wouldn't have a forum. . .

Thanks Enzo, but I don't quite understand. The second medic unlock is the G36E, do i need the SF pack to unlock that?

Comment

Yeah you need to play a couple minutes in the special forces mod. Then they will be available on your next rank.

GlassJaw kicks ass

Comment

Originally posted by Glassjaw
            If everyone would search we wouldn't have a forum. . .

Thanks Enzo, but I don't quite understand. The second medic unlock is the G36E, do i need the SF pack to unlock that?
            The G36E is the third and final unlock for a medic which is a Special Forces weapon. The second unlock for a medic is the L85A1 which you can unlock with regular BF2.

Basically, you only need special forces for the third tier unlock.

Comment

Ah, well thanks for the answer.

And yeah they do .

Comment

OK I did search and haven't found the answer to why I can't actually use the new SF unlocks (I've called them 2nd tier unlocks, because you don't need to unlock the first weapons so technically they are not unlocks - I know colour me pedantic)

Anyway, has anyone had the problem where new 2nd tier unlocks don't work (even after playing online for AGES)?

P.S. Yes, I have latest patch, which seems to have coincided with my login IDs disappearing

Any help most welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Terame
                  OK I did search and haven't found the answer to why I can't actually use the new SF unlocks (I've called them 2nd tier unlocks, because you don't need to unlock the first weapons so technically they are not unlocks - I know colour me pedantic)

Anyway, has anyone had the problem where new 2nd tier unlocks don't work (even after playing online for AGES)?

P.S. Yes, I have latest patch, which seems to have coincided with my login IDs disappearing

Any help most welcome
                  Dude, read what enz0 just posted, the answer is right there, it does not get any clearer than that. You don't need to buy SF, just have someone play SF for you on your account, log back into your account a few minutes later and that is all there is to it. You said you searched but I doubt it highly:

I can unlock those weapons for you if you want. I would need your username and password. Once I finish you can go ahead and change the password to whatever you wanted. If you want me to do this for you, PM me your info. I hope that it is still ok with the mods otherwise I dont want to go against the rules here.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                    Dude, read what enz0 just posted, the answer is right there, it does not get any clearer than that. You don't need to buy SF, just have someone play SF for you on your account, log back into your account a few minutes later and that is all there is to it. You said you searched but I doubt it highly:
                    http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...ght=SF+Unlocks
                    Well doubt it no longer for those were some of the very threads I read through until my eyes bled. But, just for you, I re-read them. I'm off to buy some Visine for it wasn't my imagination - the solution was still not there.

Thanks for being thorough, even if you doubted me

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                    I can unlock those weapons for you if you want. I would need your username and password. Once I finish you can go ahead and change the password to whatever you wanted. If you want me to do this for you, PM me your info. I hope that it is still ok with the mods otherwise I dont want to go against the rules here.
                    Ooh I'm sorry, but I'd find it more than a little weird to give my ID and password to someone that doubted I'd done what I said (searching) without so much as getting to know me first - i.e. trusting someone who displays inherent mistrust... hmmm

I do appreciate the thought though, and your time in responding to the post
                    I'll keep watching for replies.
                    Cheers

edit: I didn't want you thinking I'd ignored your mentioning Enz0's post... Originally, as the default display setting was a hybrid view I'm not familiar with, I couldn't see the post so I didn't know who Enz0 was or what post you were referring to. However once I changed the display settings to something more familiar, I'm now completely in the dark as to the relevance of that post to my query?
                    Unless you think I don't own SF?

Comment

Working...
                    X