Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have the m95, i just got ranked, why cant i get the L96A1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the m95, i just got ranked, why cant i get the L96A1?

Ok, i made corporal, i unlocked the m95 at Lance Corporal so why doesn't bf2 let me choose the L6A1 when the prompt thing comes up, it's not even on the list.
    Help?

Re: I have the m95, i just got ranked, why cant i get the L96A1?

Do you have SF?

Comment

No. But i thought it was placed in the patch so that everyone could unlock it..

Comment

Nope. you need to have SF and get one point in an online game before you can get the tier 2 weapons.

Comment

You need to play SF with your account to get the unlocks.

Comment

Never heard of anything like that, but it would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by SiLeNTrigger
              No. But i thought it was placed in the patch so that everyone could unlock it..
              Thou did thinkest WRONG!

All tier 2 weapons are for SF owners. If ya want the toys, ya gotta shell out!

Comment

ya, you need to have SF...or at the very least play 1 round of SF under your account. so if you got a buddy or someone else you trust with your account info that has SF, have them play a round for you.

Comment

Hey sarb, lol, i did what you said before you even posted. My friend is going to play for me one round so i can get the p90 and l96a1 and wih my, i guess i should call it "vanilla" unlock i will get the dao.

Comment

You get two unlocks total. so you could, for example,get one vanilla and one SF. (dao+p90) or two vanilla, or if you already have say, the m95 and G36c, the l96a1 and scar-l. But not the 3 you're proposing.

Comment

Originally posted by SiLeNTrigger
                      Hey sarb, lol, i did what you said before you even posted. My friend is going to play for me one round so i can get the p90 and l96a1 and wih my, i guess i should call it "vanilla" unlock i will get the dao.
                      If you are going to do that I wouldn't go publically admitting it. I'm not sure about the legality of it.

Comment

Hey I DO have SF and it still won't give me the new unlocks. So it really doesn't matter.

Comment

What would the diff be, OHHH IM SORRY BIG MIGHTY EA, LIKE 24 bucks will make a diff in ur 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000$ budget.......asswhipes....prolly have toilet paper made out of gold leaflets while people 20000 miles away are starving..........

Wraith, mayb u haven't ranked up yet....took me like 10 mins to get mine but some other ppl it took like 24 hrs....like the stat update

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky-Strike90
                            What would the diff be, OHHH IM SORRY BIG MIGHTY EA, LIKE 24 bucks will make a diff in ur 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000$ budget.......asswhipes....prolly have toilet paper made out of gold leaflets while people 20000 miles away are starving..........

Wraith, mayb u haven't ranked up yet....took me like 10 mins to get mine but some other ppl it took like 24 hrs....like the stat update
                            Don't be delusional.

The games market has lots of money in it, but it's not as fluid as people think. It costs a hella lot to produce games. When people steal content, it hurts.

And guys who ends up paying for it?

The honest consumer. Just like shoplifting, when products are stolen that cost gets factored into the price of all products. In EAs case, they have to find ways to get more money outta the rest of us... Ie, charging for content that could otherwise have been released for free.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of some of EA's practices but theft of their (and Dice's) work does not help the industry. Want good game and more content?

Pay up.
                            Ya fruggin cheapskate.

Comment

W00T, it worked
                              thanks for the help guys, i now have L96A1 AND DAO WITH THE P90

Comment

Working...
                              X