Random Death count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Death count

Its a question to anybody who may have noticed something similar.

I have been working on getting a high K : D on my sniper rifle with one account for awhile now. So usually I remember when I get killed when holding the sniper rifle, which has been 152 times since I have been keeping score and trying to achieve the high KD goal.

The weird thing which I now encountered twice today (not due to the new patch btw) is that I left a server, checked my stats and see that I got a death against me on that sniper rifle score. I was not killed today holding that rifle. So whats up with that Random Death score?

Anybody else have had a similar experience?

p.s. I checked both Stat sites and the INgame Stats page and they both show the same thing, a death against whre there should be none.

Re: Random Death count

Originally posted by Jemme101
    Its a question to anybody who may have noticed something similar.

I have been working on getting a high K : D on my sniper rifle with one account for awhile now. So usually I remember when I get killed when holding the sniper rifle, which has been 152 times since I have been keeping score and trying to achieve the high KD goal.

The weird thing which I now encountered twice today (not due to the new patch btw) is that I left a server, checked my stats and see that I got a death against me on that sniper rifle score. I was not killed today holding that rifle. So whats up with that Random Death score?

Anybody else have had a similar experience?

p.s. I checked both Stat sites and the INgame Stats page and they both show the same thing, a death against whre there should be none.
    I don't know about deaths, but i have been given kills. I joined a server, got 15 kills. The next time BF2S updated, I had somehow gotten 23 kills.

Comment

Maybe the stats hadn't updated yet.

Maybe you weren't holding the rifle when you were killed (like you had a grenade of a claymore in your hand).

Maybe it is a bug.

I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
        Maybe the stats hadn't updated yet.

Maybe you weren't holding the rifle when you were killed (like you had a grenade of a claymore in your hand).

Maybe it is a bug.

I have no idea.
        You make no sense at all. Read what I post and if you dont get it, dont come in here cluttering it up with mindless trivia.

Comment

If you leave a server whilst you are alive and during a round , it will count as a death . On the server you will be displayed as "*** is no more" when you leave matey.

Comment

Originally posted by {RF}TFS
            If you leave a server whilst you are alive and during a round , it will count as a death . On the server you will be displayed as "*** is no more" when you leave matey.
            Hmm k so you MUST make sure you dont spawn before leaving, like deselecting your spawn by clicking somewhere else on the map? Or not holding that particular weapon for instance?

Txs for clearing that one up {RF}TFS

Comment

Working...
            X