[8E] messin around VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [8E] messin around VIDEO

Here's a lil video i made of us playin in a few scrims and some random servers. i have my ingame settings fairly low or it can turn into a slideshow while recording, but other then that its my 1st BF2 movie so far. thanks to the clans we have been scrimming against that are in this movie, gg's. we are a battlefield series community that use teamspeak and have been around for a long time.so drop by and join us anytime (TS ip. is on movie title). we are also always looking to recruit mature players who play the game for fun, or are looking to compete in matches.

site

movie

Re: [8E] messin around VIDEO

new link plz ?

Comment

That's a pretty cool video, nice job!

Comment

Yep Sweet Vid

Comment

heres the direct link from that site.

i guess its an ok video, i dont really know what to think about it, though the graphics are horrible.

Comment

Okay, saw it.. I think it's abit booring, don't take it personal. I mean, that it just 3rd person view, squad work, and slow motion. It needs some fun imo. And .. maybe other song And better camera angles. Good try , looking forward to ya next movie.

Comment

i've been on that server i think .

Damn it should really s*ck to play with those graphics i think.Textures are really ugly.

Comment

thanks for the input,and yeah when i see other peoples movies with their graphics settings cranked way up i get jealous......but im just a po white boy so its gotta do for now. im right in the middle of a move and a career change all at the same time so an upgrade is out of the question for now.even to login everday is tough enough right now.

Comment

Working...
                X